Thread: Looking for help in Astral Projection Control

1. Looking for help in Astral Projection Control

My Hypnagogic Sleep Experience

It happened again, this has happened to me on several occasions, each time unintentionally.

It seems to happen in the morning upon waking.

Note: I took 3 muscle relaxer’s before going to sleep, I feel help to induce this state.

Astral projection or some sort of OBE.

I do not intentionally enter this state, it just happens randomly.

When I wake up in the morning and try to go back to sleep.

I think the condition is to wake up early in the morning, “630ish” I lay on my back awake for about 30 minutes waiting on word whether or not I have to go to work, I don’t so around 7 I allow myself to fall back asleep after a 30min period of being awake.

Unrelated note: you may skip over this part
    A dream I recall before waking, very vivid and lucid. I was riding my school bus minutes before it was about to drop me off at my house. We were all in the back of the bus, I don’t remember what we were talking about but someone interrupted me because they noticed I kept shocking everyone I got near with static electricity via my hands. So I tested it out and could see the static in the air, everyone went quiet as I put on a show of lights, out of my hands this magnificent blue static electricity was rising up like a gas of sorts, the more I thought about it the stronger/ larger it got, I found it curious for two reasons: one I created this static through the energy I was giving off to those around me and when they gave the energy back it grew larger like a cycle. Two I had this dream right before I woke up and the dream had the same sensation to a lesser extent to entering the OBE state.

Entering the OBE state: So now I allow my self to fall back to sleep… this is the hard part to explain. Ill start with what I can recall on this particular experience and later several others I recall. The experiences are to an extent easier to remember than your dreams, yet the memories do vanish much like dreams upon waking.

June 1, 2010, estimated time 7:00am-8:00am,
    This time the ringing was much more pronounced,

I first recall the intention to fall back asleep almost immediately proceeding a distinct loud ringing.

I allow myself to focus on the ringing as this experience has happened several times before,

The ringing gets more intense until its hits some kind of point or singularity, which is followed by a sensation of.. Intense energy flowing into the center of my head.

This phenomenon undulates in waves like waves of an ocean crashing into the center of my head with varying levels of density, this can be frightening and intense sensation but I usually just go with it.
    Note :Sometimes I will skip the first two steps i.e.: ringing and crashing energy and randomly find myself in this state.
    Note: This happens several times, entering and exiting this state, before I eventually fall back asleep.. Normal sleep

I never know what to expect at this point but I will recall that which I can remember, “which to note is not much, I forget about 40% - 80% of what actually happens

This time I feel I actually left my body, for the first time.. But I’m aggravated because the sensation was so intense that I chickened out and shook myself awake, I remember being afraid that if I continued any further my body I would stop breathing..

Note: Upon waking from these kinds of experiences I am 99% of the time paralyzed ranging from 4 - 60 seconds before fully awaking

I actually felt myself sit up or float up and I could not see myself or my room with my eyes but I could feel it, if that makes sense, I could feel myself which was below me as I was floating above my body.

Note: This only lasted for maybe 10-15 seconds

Its hard to explain the many different experiences I’ve had

The waking state: The most bizarre is when long term paralysis, in which I enter this state but can see with my eyes open, but cannot move or speak, I will see things and people who are not there I will also hear things that are not there i.e. dialogue i.e. conversations I almost never remember, one time I heard an entire episode from family guy, I assumed my TV was on, so I shook myself awake and found it was not, and the room was quiet. Sometimes I can see with my eyes closed, which is more of a dream like feeling my surroundings.

Items, when I’m in this state with my eyes open, ill find random items in my bed that aren’t really there.

Locations, I’m almost always in a room either my own room , or a room I’ve never been to before, usually if my eyes are open I’m in my room and if my eyes are closed it’s a room or place I’ve never been to before

Beings, I’ve seen people before usually it’s a friend or someone I’ve meet before,
    sometimes it’s a person I feel like I know but have never meet before,

sometimes it’s a being, in the form or shape of a person i.e.: shadow people

or a being made up of energy that I can either see them as an colorful energy or feel there presence or spiritual pressure.

Note I’ve seen a shadow person in this state on one experience when my eyes were open, he walked across the front of my bed and peered out the window, I shook myself awake and he was gone..

If anyone knows more about this please comment, I would like to know how to intentionally educe this state, maybe techniques and activities, foods, etc to help control the onset to this bizarre state of mind.

Thanks for reading, =] JordonS

Message me via:
    Aim: Bleach4020
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JordonSchulze01

Blog Entries

Re: Looking for help in Astral Projection Control

Hi Jordon. I recommend that you read the thread entitled Your First Conscious Projection in the OBE R&D section, it'll answer many of your questions.

ps. I'll allow the link because it's only a FB profile.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Looking for help in Astral Projection Control

thanks for the reply, very helpful!