2010 06 05 02:15

Note: This dream felt completely real, and was one of the most intense of my life. This is also the first time I've dreamt about this friend.

I was staying in a very high and beautiful tower. It felt similar to the Jedi Council tower in appearance. In the centre of the tower was the living room, and then there were different rooms arching out in a circle from it. These rooms belonged to friends that I knew , but no one was home. I went into one of these rooms, and heard the front door open, the door to the whole dorm complex.
I felt caught, like I was intruding in this persons privacy, and quickly got out. The person who opened the outer door was my dear friend, who died in a car accident two years ago.

Feelings surged through me, and I gained a bit of lucidity, as I ran and hugged him closely. His eyes had changed, they were almond shaped, almost feminine, and he seemed smaller and younger than I remembered him.
He is very surprised to see me, and had trouble focusing on me being there. He also seemed in a hurry to get away from something.

He asked me if I could tell him something about what’s going on? I seemed to know. I thought to myself: This is my moment! I could finally help someone for real! “You know, you are god. (And a rambled on for a few moments)”
He did seem to listen, but he did not register. He looked out the window.

The orange sunset was slowly swallowed by darkness. Then there were formations of bright yellow dots, aircrafts, coming this way, and AA flak guns firing flaming rounds into the sky. They were very high up in the air, almost above us, like an avalanche ruthlessly breaking all resistance. I felt despair, and a great urge to flee. There was a war going on, and that’s why he was running. I asked him: “How long do we have until the front line gets here?” He says: “Three minutes at max.”

I felt very, very threatened by this. I felt like I would be caught in this place forever if I were to late to leave. I asked him: “Should I leave?” The answer was yes. I focused on waking up, something I’ve never done before, and I felt my body, and got out.