Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: K and food ?

niki123 Guest

K and food ?

Lately,I've filled my plate with food but I either get too nauseous to eat it or I only eat a little bit,lol.Sometimes just looking at food makes me puke and this is food I cook and everybody else loves.Anyone else ?

Re: K and food ?

is this all food, or specific food types?
    how are you preparing it?
    microwave?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

niki123 Guest

No,I don't microwave anything.It's usually meat like beef and chicken and sausage but sometimes I don't know if I am able to eat it until I'll take a few bites and then I can't eat anymore.It happened with rice too and cucumbers and I became lactose intolerant and I can't drink milk but I can eat cheese.Also I used to love blue cheese but now I don't like it anymore,lol.

Jananz Guest

K changes the serotonin system in your GI tract, don't force yourself to eat.
    Try superfood smoothies, green drinks and fruit.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.p ... iniandDiet

sounds like a pain in the butt Niki!
    i guess your body is going thru some changes and letting you know what it needs or doesn't need.
    pity it can't tell you before you've prepared it huh?!

ah, yes.
    a more constructive answer Jananz.

Blog Entries

Nothing to do with Kundalini, but this happened to me all the time when I was pregnant (at least, the last two pregnancies, which were post-K).

I found that one way to deal with it was to eat frequent, small meals or substantial snacks, like every two to three hours. Sometimes I'd have some sultanas (raisins), sometimes I'd eat a piece of whole wheat toast, sometimes I'd have something a little more filling, but generally if I kept my blood sugar even (low-fat, high quality carbohydrates, nothing too processed), the nausea wasn't as much of an issue. If I let myself get hungry, I'd get the nausea problems.

You may as well give it a try and see how you go with it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

niki123 Guest

Thank you CaterpillarWoman,Neil and Jananz.Hmm,the nausea usually comes after I start eating and I never know if the food agrees with me before I start eating ,although sometimes I do know.I don't know about a raw food diet but I do eat raw veggies as much as I can and I eat fruit a lot.

Blog Entries

Yup. In my case, I'm pretty sure it was blood sugar. Your blood sugar gets low, and when you start to eat, you get a rush of insulin in order to process it and keep the levels regulated. Unfortunately, too much insulin can cause really bad nausea, amongst many other things. That's why the frequent small meals helps. (A lot of diabetics have to eat that way, too.)

Very possibly, the changes wrought by Kundalini (and other factors) may make you more sensitive to insulin. It wouldn't be too weird to consider that as a possibility.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

niki123 Guest

Good to know,CaterpillarWoman.I know that I have low blood sugar so I'm not a diabetic and twice I got shaky and sweated profusely and felt that I was going to faint.Eating fruit and getting some air solved that problem but when I told my Dr.about this he didn't know what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    Yup. In my case, I'm pretty sure it was blood sugar. Your blood sugar gets low, and when you start to eat, you get a rush of insulin in order to process it and keep the levels regulated. Unfortunately, too much insulin can cause really bad nausea, amongst many other things. That's why the frequent small meals helps. (A lot of diabetics have to eat that way, too.)

Very possibly, the changes wrought by Kundalini (and other factors) may make you more sensitive to insulin. It wouldn't be too weird to consider that as a possibility.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast