Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cant fly high?

Cant fly high?

I noticed that during lucid dreaming (fully aware Im dreaming), that I have problems to get any altitude and often fly only a few metres off the ground. If I will myself higher it works a little then I fall back to the same level. Occasionaly I do go higher, even shooting up into the sky but on those occasions I think I am getting some "help".

Anyone noticed similar when flying?

Thanks,
    Jasis

Blog Entries

Re: Cant fly high?

Hello, jasis.

Have you ever asked for this help consciously?

Maybe you should try.

Be well,
    Oliver

Thanks for the feedback Oliver. I have received assistance on a number of occassions but I dont think I have asked for it specifically. Will definately try this next time I "wake up" and get flying.

Regards, Jasis

4. Re: Cant fly high?

hi there ....

Iv had alot of flying dreams in the past m8 , i generly used the flying aspect as a trigger to awareness, bringing on the lucidity , that problem you mention there, i have nt expereinced the exact same as like not being able to gain hieght , but i sometimes struggle to appear at the location im flying to . If ya check my post in this section ` flying as a trigger ` it will give ya a idea where i m coming from .

best of luck with gaining altitude ; D

sometimes when I have trouble flying I make swimming motions and that helps me go higher.

6. Re: Cant fly high?

yea that sounds wickid .......

nice 1

Hi Bankporters,

Thanks for the helpful comments. I do often use the "oh hey, Im flying, I must be dreaming" to trigger lucidity. Usually end of trying to tell the people around me to try and wake up too. And the swimming to fly, haha sure I do this too. Many times I woke up and laughed at my swimming/flying efforts Another thing I often notice is wires when Im flying, usually these wires seem to try and block my way. Sometimes I get above them and get "free" and then altitude, sometimes I cant seem to get above the wires and will be limited in altitude. For sure the wires seem to symbolise something holding me back. Lots to work on there I guess

8. Re: Cant fly high?

hi .....

must admit i v never seen wires yet when im flying in a dream, could be anything that, your probably aware the imagination aswell can cause visions to materialize , other than that it might be actual dream matter in that dimension , like wires stablizing it togeather lol sounds cool , next time i find myself aware in a dream flying im gonna try look out for wires

cheers

bankporters

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jasis
    Hi Bankporters,

Thanks for the helpful comments. I do often use the "oh hey, Im flying, I must be dreaming" to trigger lucidity. Usually end of trying to tell the people around me to try and wake up too. And the swimming to fly, haha sure I do this too. Many times I woke up and laughed at my swimming/flying efforts Another thing I often notice is wires when Im flying, usually these wires seem to try and block my way. Sometimes I get above them and get "free" and then altitude, sometimes I cant seem to get above the wires and will be limited in altitude. For sure the wires seem to symbolise something holding me back. Lots to work on there I guess
    My guess about the 'wires' is that it is a self-created boundary between the personal dreamspace and the astral proper, and that they get in the way because your subconsious may be trying to protect you from wandering off too 'far'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

dreamosis Guest

I've often run into wires too while flying -- and tree limbs, and I've watched buildings literally grow taller to stop me from flying higher.

I see two basic explanations for these things:

(1) they're self-imposed limits of an emotionally protective kind;
    (2) they're neurological limits that pin you within the current simulation.

A third possibility is that they're limits imposed on you from the outside.

Whatever their explanation, I've been able to fly through wires, tree limbs, and over high buildings -- even a solid blue sky wall -- by "revving" myself up with positive energy from within. Also, I overcome flying problems usually by assuming the "Superman position," or simply by thinking myself up and not trying so hard to fly with my dream body.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast