Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cant fly high?

1. Re: Cant fly high?

I like this concept

`A third possibility is that they're limits imposed on you from the outside`

Its kind of like a Matrix dimension that seems to be created from a higher source maybe. Like theres laws within dimension levels, where by all dream minds with awareness slip into a certain part of the dream GRID. In this GRID , there seems to be solid identifiable visual strata for the dreamer to see. And maybe the thaughts themselves that are changing , fluctuating in that dimension are effecting it and changing it, making it all the harder to accept it as a real dimensional level that may really exist.

This to

`and that they get in the way because your subconsious may be trying to protect you from wandering off too 'far'

This is like a Safety device in a car lol ... if the car is gonna crash or skid off the road , the safety bags dispurse automatically to help you . Maybe as like in a dream your sub-con has a certain ` safety device ` to prevent the dreamer in that particular part of the dream grid to explore further because of the strange nature in which you gained Conscious awareness within that particular dream.

You could theorize all day ...love it !!!

regards

bankporters

Re: Cant fly high?

Its kind of like a Matrix dimension that seems to be created from a higher source maybe. Like theres laws within dimension levels, where by all dream minds with awareness slip into a certain part of the dream GRID. In this GRID , there seems to be solid identifiable visual strata for the dreamer to see. And maybe the thaughts themselves that are changing , fluctuating in that dimension are effecting it and changing it, making it all the harder to accept it as a real dimensional level that may really exist.
    If there's a limitation imposed on you I don't think it's because it's a law. You may have gone into a simulation. To determine if this is the case, is the area where the buildings grow a place you often project to?

3. Re: Cant fly high?

Reason i mentioned ` Law ` defectron is because it was mentioned as a third possibility

`they're limits imposed on you from the outside.`

But yea good point also could be a simulation.

Be interesting to hear dreamosis response

pea<e

`they're limits imposed on you from the outside.
    Well an imposed limit is a bit different then a physical law which is why I said that. When it comes to doing stuff in the astral there aren't very many things that could be called laws that restrict ones movement. If it is something imposed on you from an outside source, I think it would more likely be something imposed by beings that run the simulations or some other intelligence rather then an inherent characteristic of the world that you happen to be in which is what I meant by that.

5. Re: Cant fly high?

Thats a cool possibility ......

Beings running simulations for dreamscape Minds that find themselves within it.

I was not reffering to physical law...

Wavelength for example, A evil person might not meet a really good person on the same wavelegnth because of a law that prevents them from meeting on a particular plane or level.

law of Atraction
    Dark elemental beings atracted to fear in a projector, or dreamer. Those types of ` laws.

A law that prevents Different Dimensions over spilling into 1 another. As like Wires which was written in a above post.

I m open to possibility here , those wires maybe exactly what you think they are , but then again they maybe part of strata that makes up its bounderies, and whether or not we can cross it and fly straight through it, its all good possibility .

You mentioned ` movement restriction ` I remember when i had a real time projection awhile back which i posted in this forrum, my movement was restricted due to reality fluctuation because i was to close to my body now whether or not laws exist within that area i found myself in, my movement was restricted big time. God knows why, i wish i had that answer, only theory i heard was ` reality fluctuations `, which is written in astral dynamics.

peace

Blog Entries

If I may interject-
    If you think of the energy body as physical to a point (let's say that the etheric body has physical characteristics) and it also connects to the astral body which has more 'coverage' (like fm and am, for example) you can see why when you get to a certain 'boundary' you stop experiencing the environment as it's energetic equivalent and start affecting the environment more directly (astral)- so that you start to see reality fluctuations on the outermost edges of the etheric body- because at that point your conscious association are interpreting what's there a bit more subjectively- so there is in a way a 'law' associated with this- the law of 'running out of etheric body' But not really-
    And here is the tricky part of trying to explain a subjective experience.

So wires may be your own way of telling yourself you're running out of objective experiencer (your etheric inner senses), and stumbling into the very-reactive astral, or it can be many other things- I tend not to think it's anything external to you, because by the time you've reached the collective consciousness you're already there, so to speak. Does that make sense?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Cant fly high?

Hey CFTraveler...

Cool point by the way..... thats another cool possibility. The wires seperating the objectivity from the subjectivity within certain wavelengths or planes or levels,( PHYSICAL, ETHERIC , ASTRAL, MENTAL , ECT ECT ) like you say ` radio frequency are held to different bands`, like AM and FM , so the reality fluctuating at the outer edges are the Seperation areas that the expereincer is seeing or feeling within planes, and the wires seem to be a way of acknoweldging it.

coool

pea<e

dreamosis Guest

The best, although the hardest, way to determine what the wires really are is through experimentation -- trying to dream about them over and over.

I haven't intentionally induced lucid dreams so that I can investigate wire blocks (or tree limb blocks or high building blocks), but I have purposely experimented with them when it's occured to me.

From what I gather, dreams occur in spaces with boundaries. Not literal spaces with literal boundaries, but from the point of view of the dreamer, they may as well be literal.

For a myriad of reasons, sometimes it's difficult to traverse between dream "spaces." I suspect the difficulty is associated with the emotional resonance between the mind and the dream material. The more resonance there is, positive or negative, the more difficult it would be to un-dream a certain locale, character, or theme.

Also, complicating the matter is the question of what kind of dream you're in. Some dreams are pretty much totally internal, based only on private memories and mental imagery. Any boundaries encounters in a dream of this type is likely neurological or psychological.

Other dreams might be a communication with the collective soul and the astral. Boundaries encountered in these type of dreams are probably etheric or the contours of simulations designed by higher beings (maybe your higher self or possibly a negative entity).

Simplicity is important in dreaming, though. If I were you, Jasis, the first thing I'd try is the "Superman" position.

Flapping my arms works sometimes, then when I get high enough I can start swimming through the air like a mermaid .
    Another trick I use is to get a running start. I start running for about half a block and then jump. That usually works. When it doesn't I end up crashing on my face!
    I don't always have success with flying though, sometimes I prefer to jump really high instead. Up and over buildings.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

10. Re: Cant fly high?

The problem has to do with what your subconscious mind considers "possible" in a dream, and what not. Those boundaries are movable, and the more crazy things you pull off in your dreams, the easier it gets. In other words: practice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast