Thread: Dream about death and some sort of afterlife

Dream about death and some sort of afterlife

I would like to share a dream I had a while back.

I think this is the first time I've died in a dream as far as I know.

I remember being in class in a smaller school building together with other students. There was this guy that was bullying me all the time that bullied me before in this life in high school. I remember being sad and going on top of the roof of another building. Suddenly the bully comes up behind me and pushes me and I fall not so much of a height but I die. I find myself at the exit of an airport and there is a lady approaching me and she seems very happy. There is a simple 4 seat car which we enter. There are other people in the car as well. I am confused because of what will happen now. We drive for a while on a high way and we reach the local mall which looks just like the one here. There are people walking around everywhere just like a usual busy day. These people do not however seem to see us. We pass unnoticed. The lady then drives the car into the shopping mall and suddenly it hovers up to the second level. We get of and enter a room that looks like a normal meeting room with white walls. There are people sitting around the table. They look just like the average people you would find around you on the street. I didn't recognize any of the people there. They seemed to have arranged some kind of meeting or a smaller welcome party.

Do you think something like this could happen after you die?
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

Re: Dream about death and some sort of afterlife

Yes I do. I have often visited deceased loved ones in these types of environments, and I have both observed and interacted with them there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hello, reptoidoverlord.

Malls and airports seem to be common locations. It seems the airport is a symbol for general ascension or being lifted up, and both just overflow with intricate levelled structures, elevators and escalators. These stand for being moved upwards without effort, changing from level to level.

I had some airport dreams, not so many malls round here anyway... It's also a bit of a cultural thing. I dream often enough about my old school with its many different levels and stairwells.

Be well,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

I remember being in class in a smaller school building together with other students.
    This could be a clue that you experienced a simulation as part of a dreamstate lesson.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)