Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Night Walker's Journal

Night Walker's Journal

I have been meaning to write a journal for years, for my children (if they ever wanted to read it...and a bit of fear here to as what they may think) but I decided to do it on here because:
    a) Robert Bruce is like some kind of 'God' to me ...teehee.
    b) Some kind people might help explain a few things to me.
    c) I want to make a more conscious effort to project instead of being so lazy, and reading about other's experiences might keep me disciplined in my excercises.
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

Re: Night Walker's Journal

VIBRATIONS
    I have had fatique for many years and started to sleep alot during the day. It was then that I noticed my body vibrating when I was drifting in and out of sleep. My meditation class suggested I was getting healing, but this didn't seem right to me. I had always read that astral projectiors felt vibrations but I thought they were stronger, more 'electrical'. Whereas mine were soft and enjoyable. When I went for a sleep apnea test I even told the doctor....he looked at me like I was nuts!
    I sometimes feel them at night, but ALWAYS during the day. Does anyone else find this?
    I also feel a heavy warmth, and have hypnogogic visions. I have also quite a few times had someone call my name in an urgent way, usually someone I know, who isn't even in my house, let alone my room, which has had me bolt up wondering what on earth is wrong! Also loud, unexplained noises, that seem really close by.
    Anyways a few months back I was napping and in and out of sleep vibrating away when I realised my body was vibrating heavily, and I actually wondered if there was an earthquake! lol I opened my eyes to see what else was shaking but realised it was me. I was pleased, as I have never had heavy ones before, or since. I then closed my eyes and started dreaming (?) and there was man there holding up a big a card with a three digit number on it saying something like "Come on, you need to get them faster and higher...up to this number" e.t.c, (I can't really remember exactly) It was like he was gearing me up for take off, like I was a plane on a runway or something! I opened my eyes, and yip the shaking remained and when I shut them he was still there, this went on a few times, with him encouraging and me shaking, but nothing came of it, he went away and I cannot remember now if I fully woke or went back to sleep.
    Anyway I thought this was amusing...teehee
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

Blog Entries

You're lucky you still get vibrations- I don't any more, unless I'm coming back, and it doesn't happen often.
    I just wanted to mention that sometimes I feel very slight vibrations sometimes when I do energy work, but they're not the same as exit vibrations, so this may be what you feel when you're up and about- energy body feedback sensations- awareness, mainly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hallo Night Walker
    Yes, a journal Is an excellent idea. (I too have one in this forum btw). In your intro you mentioned having had several OBEs in the past including 2 in recent weeks. I would be very interested in reading about one or more of those.

Thanx and regards
    Grey

[quote="CFTraveler"]You're lucky you still get vibrations- I don't any more, unless I'm coming back, and it doesn't happen often.

I only get them when I am just going in and out of sleep and yes they do feel really nice, I read one of your journal entries that said you got them and were pleased because you didn't get them anymore. T
    hose heavy ones I had were odd though, did, or do you get those?
    At the beginning when you are first starting to get out, are they heavy like that?
    Do they need to get that heavy to get out?
    BTW that incident happened just before my first real-time OBE, so maybe there is a connection there?

P.S I am one of those totally annoying people who asks 1,000 questions! No need to answer if you don't want to1 All of the answers will be on the forums, I 'll get to them eventually!

My 1st Real-Time OBE
    I'll need confirmation on this or I may have to change the title of my journal entry!!
    And I have to say even though it's fantastic to me, it will be super boring to you guys!

About two months ago I was napping in the arvo (as usual!) and a loud clang from the kitchen (prob an astral noise) woke me up. I got up and walked to my open door which leads into the hallway. When I got into the hallway I realised everything was unusually dark (even though it was a perfectly bright, sunny day) and when I turned to walk toward the kitchen I was a bit startled because I thought someone was standing in the hallway and I stopped briefly because I couldn't make out who or what it was for a few seconds, I just couldn't see properly. I squinted and put my arms out and realised it was just the edge of the bookcase (that's been there for years and years!) and next thing I remember I woke up in bed.
    (And this is the hard bit to explain) I knew 'I' / 'My body' had not walked into the hallway. Don't ask me how I know this because I cannot descibe it with words, but the second I opened my eyes, I knew I hadn't dreamt it, but I knew 'I' hadn't been out of bed either, yet i knew 'I' had walked out there. I just knew it was my astral body. ???

Such a simple story, yet so hard to explain!

My 2nd Real-Time OBE
    This happened just two weeks ago. Some of it I cannot write on here because of it's sexual nature.
    which is not that bad but probably not allowed, which is a shame because I feel it is important. (Don't want to get banned from the forums this early in the game!) = there's more.

I was napping again in the afternoon. I had the alarm clock set as I had to pick someone up at a certain time.
    I woke up and went to the alarm clock, but for the life of me couldn't see the numbers clearly enough to read the time and was squinting and blinking hard trying to clear my vision because I was worried I had over-slept. Then I felt incredibly sexual aroused.....
    Next I woke up in bed. I was confused and just like my last entry knew I hadn't been up, but had not dreamed it...e.t.c.
    Also I was not feeling sexually aroused at all, and knew I hadn't been dreaming about anything like that.....

I felt bad about this one, it really bummed me out. However the next day I was flicking through Astral Dynamics and it mentioned about the root chakra being activated sometimes after exiting, and I felt much better knowing this can happen, and it was also kind of a confirmation that it was an OBE.

Also I read about Astral Sight and wondered if that was what I was experiencing in both of my Real-Time OBE's. I feel it was, and that is also another confirmation for me.

Q: Were these last two Real-Time OBE's? (P.S It is not easy for me to write about these for some reason, a wee bit out of my comfort zone)
    Q: Was I experiencing problems with Astral Vision?
    Q: Is sexual arousal common just after exiting?

Faces
    (Brought over)
    When I was meditating there were faces that were curious about my presence.
    I think I had started falling asleep because I has those hypnagogic images coming and going and as usual I was trying to concentrate on them, and hold onto them. At one point there was a large 'porthole' in my mind's eye. It was one of those old copper(?) ones like you would find on an old submarine or ship, very real with pivots(?) and detail. On the other side there was alike a busy street or something and then two woman were peeking from the otherside of this porthole (kind of like looking around a corner) at me, like they were being nosey! and I was trying to move on because they were freaking me out a bit. then a man peeked around to stare at me.....it was like they didn't want to be obviously nosey and stand right infront of it, but couldn't help themselves to peer around and stare at me. Atlast I pushed that vision away...I must say it's a bit un-nerving.

Blog Entries

Hello, NightWalker.

Robert Monroe was embarrassed by the amount of sexual arousal he felt in his initial adventures.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, NightWalker.

Robert Monroe was embarrassed by the amount of sexual arousal he felt in his initial adventures.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    Oh.....thank god for that Olliver, that makes me feel better