I guess about two years ago I read Kurt Leland's "Music and the Soul," and it made me aware of the fact that music can induce all kinds of mystical experiences.

Strewn all over this site I've mentioned messages that I believe came to me from Spirit through the means of song lyrics. The link seems to happen because music relaxes my mind and my attention is a bit more flexible. I often perceive some part of the lyrics as significant, I know that these words mean something. Sometimes circumstances and music match as well.

But in this thread I want to post about another kind of experience, Kurt calls it "Transcendental Musical Experience (TME)." Through the means of the music something is communicated, triggered or understood without requiring words, just the music itself. Sometimes it comes to me as a vision. Sometimes it is a state of consciousness, hard to describe.

I wanted to collect some of these experiences and post it here. Updates can be very irregular, because I do not will these things.

Oliver