once again, i requested to meet with a guide, as i settled down to sleep last night.

ok, so it seems to be the first day of a new school. well, actually it's more like a camp. in fact, it's a place of learning, which seems to be more advanced than any i've found myself in so far. more relaxed, informal, like a college or university kinda feel.
the students are all roughly the same age (level of ability?).
there's an even mix of male/female there.
we are all in very good spirits. it's a friendly happy vibe.
we're out doors, the weather is good, blue skies, sunshine.
a teacher appears, and rounds us all up into a group.
he seems only slightly older than us.

he leads us thru a couple of streets, into what loks like a town square.
on all sides of the square, are rows of houses.
we're instructed to pick a house each. this is to be our living quarters while we're attending.
everyone runs toward the house they like the look of. each house is slightly different looking.

i pick one, it looks a bit shabby. old, lived in.
the windows are boarded up with wood, which has faded painted patterns around the edge. kinda reminds me of an old fashioned gypsy caravan decoration.
to be honest, the house has a feel about it, definite character, which seems to put some others off it, but i find it quite exciting, so i choose it.

when we've each chosen our houses, we meet in the square, sitting on the concrete, in the sun.
we're all laughing and joking.
one of the girls starts to tease the teacher a bit. the others follow suit.
it's all good fun.

the teacher starts to lay some things out on the ground in front of us, objects, which i can't remember now.
it seems they must be arranged in a certain way, and he doesn't seem too sure about the layout.
i ask him if it's his first day too?

he chuckles but doesn't respond.

as we watch him, three older, official looking teachers come over and talk to him. they all go over to my house, and the older teachers say something to him.
he comes back over, and asks whos house it is.

he says i'm not allowed to stay in it, it's not safe for students.
apparently there is some kind of energy there, a "ghost" of sorts.
he offers me his house to stay in, and he takes mine.
i make a joke about my "poor beautiful little house", then go to check out the one i'll be staying in...