Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Energy Feeding

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Feeding

Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow

I'd also add - or rather expand on as you've hinted to this as well - that there are those who are very, very stealth and may carry a glamour which hides the miasma; they are so good as to warrant a name all their own (hmmm, not sure what, just yet... Uber, or Master Feeder? Feeder Divas? ). Yes, Positive emotion is radiant indeed - and a really seasoned, possibly for many lifetimes, Feeder is talented in being able to initially draw one into their 'whirlpool' with shiny, attractive support and seeming good intentions when they set their sights on a yummy Energy in another. They use mirrors by which they attempt to reflect back what they dearly want/need for themselves vibrationally - meaning, they reflect your own goodness to you, so that you are pulled in by that drumbeat which you recognize subconsciously, you feel a 'connection' with them, and this is part of the allure. Usually the mirror at some point becomes too heavy, or they simply get lazy and lose their grip. If one is self-aware and attentive, they can see the Feeder for what they are in those moments and hopefully dis-engage.

Great thread!
    Hmm, I've known a couple of people like that. Those are the ones you initially don't like "for no apparent reason", you feel guilty about not liking them, and later on find out why. I've known a few people like that in my life. The bait-and switch feeders.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

dreamosis Guest

Re: Energy Feeding

...there are those who are very, very stealth and may carry a glamour which hides the miasma; they are so good as to warrant a name all their own (hmmm, not sure what, just yet... Uber, or Master Feeder? Feeder Divas? ).
    I like "Feeder Diva". I'm going to use that.

Also, what we're describing now is bordering on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

http://web.archive.org/web/200501060451 ... sticpd.htm

Feeders using glamors especially resembles this trait of NPD:

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    To be a truly effect exploiter, one has to employ subtle manipulation, one has to have a front, a mask, a valence, a smokescreen, a glamor.

They use mirrors by which they attempt to reflect back what they dearly want/need for themselves vibrationally - meaning, they reflect your own goodness to you, so that you are pulled in by that drumbeat which you recognize subconsciously, you feel a 'connection' with them, and this is part of the allure.
    This hits close to home for me. I've experienced this too. I think two things are going on here:

(1) there are feeder divas who are consciously manipulative, mirroring back your words to you so as to build a rapport of trust; (2) there are lower level feeders who, because of a lack of substance, automatically and subconsciously mimic others. If we focus exclusively on the surface, especially on words, it's very easy to be tricked and think we've met a kindred spirit when we're really dealing with a skilled manipulator or a shallow person without much of a stable identity.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    The bait-and-switch feeders.
    I would hazard to say that if you consistently experience this with a person, you're dealing with a feeder diva.