Thread: Failure to project

Failure to project

Greetings from Romania

I have been trying astral projection for about 7-8 months now,with no success.I've been trying the fix-it-yourself method (as in just trying to project and hoping it will work,instead of asking here),but as I can see that really doesn't work

So,there would be three questions that would need answering:

1.Why can't I actually project?

I try projecting from sitting on my back,I don't fall asleep,I don't try to project after a meal,I get my body very relaxed,I get vibrations,I use the rope technique,I feel myself getting lighter and rising from my body,but then it just stops.I don't lose focus when I get the rising sensation,I still feel myself climbing the rope,but it just stops
    Any opinions on this?

2.When I was a young kid,I would wake up from sleep with my astral body probably not fully returned yet,kind of horrified.Everything would be distorted,distances would greatly enhance (for example a table at 1m away would seem like about 10-15 metres away),and basically my bones would feel like straw sticks,while my muscles would feel like they would occupy the whole room

For a while now I've been getting the same exact feeling,while attempting to project or meditate.Actually,I can command this feeling to manifest at will,with a little concentration,when meditating.I can get up,walk around,and still feel like I occupy the whole room and be humongous.Distances,however,come back to normal

My intuition tells me that is my body relaxing to a state when my etheric field expands to get energy (like when we are asleep)
    Any opinions on this also?

3.I sometimes feel myself being sucked through my skull.Even while writing this I got the same exact feeling for a couple of seconds
    I tried to see where that would take me,but it just feels like that for a while,and then stops,with nothing happening
    Any thoughts and ideas on this?

Would be great if these things would be answered,and thanks in advance

Kind regards,Equi

Re: Failure to project

G'day,

1. You are most likely succeeding, but losing the memory. If you are getting vibrations and etc, you are probably projecting. This is very common. The best solution is to have a very short obe, 10 seconds, and then to deliberately reenter passionately shouting your success. This gives your experience memory extra power, so it will be easier to remember. Then, write down key words immediately.

2. The feeling of expansion and spacial distortion is consistent with spiritual / energy body development. It is frequently reported. This is a good sign.

3. This is most likely crown center activity. This is consistent with 2. Another good sign.

Keep trying and you will succeed. You might like to try the Mastering Astral Projection 90 Day Program, as some structure will help.

Robert