2010 06 13
Note: This was a very emotionally charged dream, and I felt quite upset for a while after I've woken up. It's unusual for me to get this worked up over things in real life.

I am at a lodge out in the deep green forest with one of my best friends and his christian family. The are fundamentalists and very traditional in their christian beliefs. I sleep in a room next to the dining room, and my friends younger sister comes in. She does not exist in real life. She is a lovely girl. She is only wearing underwear. I have nothing but underwear on either. We talk and connect mentally and emotionally.

His father comes in, sees us, and interprets it as the worst possible scenario for him, being a christian. He thinks we’ve had sex, although this is not the case, and he erupts. I get really angry with him as well.

Here there are mixed feelings. I want to make my own choices and he has no right to impose on them. He does not own his daughter. His rules and regulations are made up and they constrict me although I have not even associated with her in that way.

I tell it straight to his face, he seems to stagger a bit, but his love for the religious doctrines gets the better of him.

He chases me out the house. I run past my dear friend. He’s heard it all, the argument, but he just sit there eating his food and pretends not to notice. I don’t know if we’ll be alright at this stage, but I am hurt because he’s not taking my stance here. I feel abandoned. I know that I cannot care about what he thinks, but I do.

I run out into the forest. The man stops outside the cabin, and yells to me that I should continue running. I get the feeling he’s about the let loose the dogs on me. I sense danger, but I am not afraid. And I wake up.