Hello everyone,
I feel strange to post this in the forum, but I have this Obsessive compulsive disorder for about 7-8 months till now. I have always been more anxious than normal, but last few years I got into these depressive states of mind, and I was too anxious about my education, future, etc., so my nervous system basically broke down. My anxiety is specific and of the religious/scrupulosity kind, though I would specify if it is needed what exactly bothers me. I didn't know till the last 4 months or so that I have a medical condition, because I thought it is caused by energy/meditation work, I used to do 3-4 years ago. I even believed I am attacked by negative beings
sent by people that hate me. Even now, this idea exists and makes me even more anxious and uncomfortable. I did a lot of reading bout this condition, so far I got the impression that the standard methods ( that is, intake of antidepressants) are the most ineffective and have only temporal effect, and a person can get used to the drugs. Since I am aware of energy work to the point I believe there is an alternative healing for me, I don't want to take drugs. Suggestions
are deeply appreciated.
Best Regards.