Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming for Gaia

Dreaming for Gaia

Okay, so it's obvious that our planet is going thru some major changes right now.
    the weather's been crazy for years, seismic activity is picking up, and human activity is wreaking havok on the environment.

the great Mother we all take for granted, provides us with food, shelter, sustenance, and anything else we decide we need in our daily lives.
    the Ancient peoples of the Earth lived in harmony with their environments, and understood that keeping the balance required that they give something back to Gaia, in return for what they took.
    we need to return to that kind of existence.
    especially now.
    as always, it takes a catastrophe for us to realise we need to take action.

Gaia needs us now more than ever.
    much of the information that's been coming my way recently suggests that we can reduce the severity of such catastrophes, man-made, and natural, if we only try.
    using the same powers of manifestation we implement in our daily lives, we can make a difference on a global scale.

all over the internet, i'm seeing groups talking about getting together for meditations, or calls for us to focus our positive intent in order to help Gaia heal herself...

what i'm proposing is this - dreaming for Gaia.
    many of us took part in our own little experiment a while back, setting our intentions, to dream for other individuals here on the forum.
    there seemed to be a certain amount of success.
    i suggest doing something similar.
    giving up a night's dream-time, to Gaia.
    set your intention, on going to sleep, to dream for Gaia.
    intend to connect with her, and be of whatever assistance you can provide for her.

at the very least, you'll be working towards widening your beliefs on what's possible.
    at the very most, you may develop a connection with Gaia, and even provide her with some help in healing her wounds, or lessening the impact of the physical changes she is going thru now, and in the coming years...

developing a connection with our Mother Earth, could only lead to a deeper understanding of life, and thus, ones-self... and that's what we're all here for, right?

log any dreams that seem significant here...(if you think this is worth doing )
    thank you.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Dreaming for Gaia

last night was one of the busiest in ages, dream-wise.

too much to remember, really.

what i do recall- being told that a blue bird would come.
    indeed, twice, a blue bird did appear, flying high then landing beside me and my family.
    it even allowed us to film it and pick it up.
    it was a strange looking bird. like a giant raven, very dark blue feathers.

then we went on a train journey with some youngsters.
    they were reading a book.
    it was a mythical story.
    the "original myth", the oldest story ever told.
    i saw names of characters, they were strange, yet familiar.
    like some of the names the Elves have in The Silmarillion, by Tolkein. (like Eole, and Fenwe, something like that)
    then i had a flash of intuition and knew the within it was the root of the King Arthur legend.

from then on the emphasis seemed to be on the importance of storytelling. keeping tradition alive.

i found myself in the tattoo shop i go to.
    i know everyone there.
    people start to come into the shop.
    folk from my childhood, school friends, work colleagues... they're all getting tattoos, or showing old tattoos to each other.
    everyone is telling their story, about what the tattoos mean to them. the stories behind them, or about when/where they had them done.
    i'm in the back of the shop with the artists, and look out the front.
    it's busy!
    so busy, it's crowded.
    i know everybody there. people i've never seen before, but we all know each other.
    it's like a party.
    everyone knows everyone!
    everyone is telling someone else a story about something or other.
    i go out thru the crowd. everyone is shaking hands with me, saying hello, hugging.
    a big dude comes up and shakes my hand. in his hand he has a dark blue dice. the same colour as the bird was. very dark blue.
    i hold it in my hand, while we greet each other. he's a big black guy, with a friendly face.
    i hand it back to him, he thanks me, i move on...
    there's a cacophany of sound, with everyone telling their stories.
    it's difficult to move thru the crowd, there's so many, but such a friendly vibe.

there was soooo much more, if i recall more, i'll add it later..

sleeper Guest

That is a good idea Neil and as i read, I get a funny feeling that in the years to come more and more people will 'follow suit' - as metaphysics become more mainstream. I know that praying for the earth is old hat, however in a modern sense, you may be ahead of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    That is a good idea Neil and as i read, I get a funny feeling that in the years to come more and more people will 'follow suit' - as metaphysics become more mainstream. I know that praying for the earth is old hat, however in a modern sense, you may be ahead of your time.
    i hope so.
    i have such a strong feeling lately that this kind of focus will be truly needed in the years to come...
    cheers.
    and please, do let us know if you go ahead with this...
    i'm really interested to see what other folks experience when expressing the same intention...

i've started to adopt what CF mentioned - conscious breathing, with intention to feed the plants of Gaia, in every breath possible...
    of course i can't be fully conscious during every breath, but increasingly, i am trying to be fully conscious, and devoting each breath to feeding the plants of our home.
    in particular, focusing my intent on healing the area disturbed by the oil spillage in the gulf...(i know, that's the open sea, but i reckon focused intent on healing the planet, whether there's plants there or not, still has to be worth doing..)

Blog Entries

I've only just caught up with this thread. You know I've thought on and off of this thread and I think I may have dreamed for Gaia simply because I remembered fleetingly an intention to do so. I think I've had a few dreams but re-reading the one I'm about to relate makes see me some similarities to Neil's one published in this thread, which I just read.

Tuesday 13th July, 2010 - The Vibrating Pattern

I've been shown a design like lace work. It's pretty and asymmetrical. Then I'm in the backyard where I grew up. The earth begins to vibrate and the pattern forms. Smooth oval rocks roll into place. I'm excited now. I feel the need to educate people about what will happen.

I'm in a high school setting. I ask the kids questions to ascertain if they already know anything about this event or if they were given any information in church. I don't want to blurt it out and scare them.

There are things I know, like the name of the phenomenon (forgotten), the date of the 11th (November or December, I think) and the name "P.D. Stadium" (?) I know the pattern that the vibrations will create too.

I'm on the street of the town where I live. There are crowds of people everywhere for some reason, as if there's a celebration or a huge conference or rally afoot. I see my hubby and a group of people from my old work. K.S is particularly prominent. She comments on me missing the conference, as if I'm shirking but it's not something I know or care about.... More details about meeting people I know from the past. With one encounter, I again mention "P.D. stadium'....

Sunday 11th July, 2020 - Moving Countries

I'm in a pool and I can move countries around in the water. I'm playing with New Zealand and trying to move countries into temperate regions. Others talk to me - at least one a man, who's making friendly suggestions.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Thursday the 8th of July, 2010

I start off at a well to do school, taking roll call.

I walk through the playground and the arm of an aboriginal boy child sticks up through the ground, through a crevice or a grate. I'm not particularly surprised or disturbed by this event.

Now I'm at a farm. A plump, fatherly man owns it and he has children (4, I think). He wishes to show us an odd area he has fenced off compulsorily with a tall wire mesh fence. It's a huge area of water like a creek or lake. As I walk the perimeter, he explains that an array of life lives within, including bats and the aboriginal people. All I see is the water but I accept that they somehow live within it. At one end the water looks polluted with some kind of slick on the surface and I presume this is something the farmer's family has done.

As we return to the house, there's an awkward, narrow area where we must hold onto the fence as we climb around. I do this easily but hesitate to let one of the children through. The family think that I'm having difficulty because of this but I feel competent.

There's a discussion between the father and his eldest son of 12. He tries to blame a younger sibling for his missing towel. As they talk, their extreme wealth becomes evident. I look out towards an expansive field of wheat.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Do you think aboriginal people feature in this dream because they are (or used to be?) closer to nature? (I don't really know much about Australia's aboriginal people and how they fare.)

Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

My blog: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?1595-Korpo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    Do you think aboriginal people feature in this dream because they are (or used to be?) closer to nature? (I don't really know much about Australia's aboriginal people and how they fare.)
    They don't fare all that well at all, I'm afraid. Governments try various forms of positive discrimination and have moved towards a Self-Determination policy but still their life expectancy is shorter (their infant mortality is higher as are rates of various diseases), they're more likely to experience domestic violence, they're more frequently arrested, and many Australians treat them with hatred.

Yes, I think they suggest a closer connection through their Dreamtime knowledge and their traditional lifestyles but most have been alienated from that.

Occasionally I encounter an aboriginal spirit or hear them but this hasn't happened for a while. I had one show up when I was expecting my first son.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Well, all of that and some of the historical context of how Australia got "settled" seems to be compressed in your dream.

Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

My blog: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?1595-Korpo

yesterday was apparently the "conscious convergence", many sites across the internet talking about an influx of energy over saturday and sunday, so i thought it'd be a good time to try again dreaming for Gaia.
    incidentally there were two rather large earthquakes yesterday at Papua New Guinea, more Earth changes...

anyway, i had what seemed like one of those whole-night-long, in-and-out-and-back-in-all-night adventures.
    as such there's way too much to remember the actual details of what was going on.
    the main thing was that there were members of the public developing mutations.
    there were govt agent types who seemed to be investigating the "mutants".
    the mutants were becoming more numerous by the day... then some began to develop mutations upon their mutations...

i was able to watch as one guy went thru a transformation into some kind of superhuman, then go thru another, that took him beyond even resembling a human any more... kinda like a man-sized butterfly. he became a beautiful multi coloured winged being, able to move in and out of the dimension the humans were in.

there was one noticeable drawback tho. while the transformation was taking place, i found myself blind, or very poorly-sighted. only while i was transforming, once that had taken place, sight became normal again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast