Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dreaming for Gaia

Blog Entries

Re: Dreaming for Gaia

Hello, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    he became a beautiful multi coloured winged being, able to move in and out of the dimension the humans were in.
    I think this essentially the same as saying the following: wonderful colors in the aura, being able to take trips to nonphysical reality and higher consciousness (wings = angels or nature spirits like fairies).

the mutants were becoming more numerous by the day... then some began to develop mutations upon their mutations...
    In the same context I would then think of these as people becoming aware of the spiritual heritage of their souls, like with psychic abilities (some people would call psychics "freaks" which is not so far from the connotations of the term "mutant"). The mutations on top of existing mutations might be developments from this lifetime.

there were govt agent types who seemed to be investigating the "mutants"
    I think that could be word play meaning "public awareness" or "the public becomes aware of it."

Alternatively this could be the "powers that be" in nonphysical reality playing close attention to this process. They literally "govern" what is happening on Earth (though indirectly) and work in secrecy.

there was one noticeable drawback tho. while the transformation was taking place, i found myself blind, or very poorly-sighted. only while i was transforming, once that had taken place, sight became normal again.
    I think this is the issue of trust. While the process of transformation is going on you often have to rely on very little information. Once a closer alignment with the soul is gained, such limitations fall away. But there's a period where you take the ongoing developments on faith and go with it without having "proof" that this is helpful. In hindsight it will seem self-evident, maybe, but for now the process is like having to do it blindfolded.

In order to understand everything that is happening you would need better developed inner senses. These are activated and trained during the transformation. So in hind-sight (that's why it is all about "sight" here also - and about the senses and perception) you can use your inner senses and fully appreciate what has happened. But during the transition you go through a phase where the old senses don't help you and the new senses are not there yet to get "the full picture."

Cheers,
    Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

My blog: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?1595-Korpo

Blog Entries

PS - a variant on interpreting "mutation" would be "a change away from normal, expected parameters." The expectation would be on our part, on our culture's world view. The mutation is going away from that, away from the expected norm.

There's several ways you could look at mutation as a symbol, but when you mention one guy turning into a superhuman it becomes clear it is about human potential - either in terms like superhero comics (radioactive spider bite leading to super powers) or biology (there's no evolution without mutation). The end result of a butterfly being is also interesting, because most of us are told how wonderful a transformation the caterpillar - butterfly archetype is.

there's way too much to remember the actual details of what was going on.
    Karen has developed a wonderful method for bringing back more information from OBEs. She calls it "tagging." You can look it up in the latest posts of her OBE diary here on site.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    PS - a variant on interpreting "mutation" would be "a change away from normal, expected parameters." The expectation would be on our part, on our culture's world view. The mutation is going away from that, away from the expected norm.

There's several ways you could look at mutation as a symbol, but when you mention one guy turning into a superhuman it becomes clear it is about human potential - either in terms like superhero comics (radioactive spider bite leading to super powers) or biology (there's no evolution without mutation). The end result of a butterfly being is also interesting, because most of us are told how wonderful a transformation the caterpillar - butterfly archetype is.

there's way too much to remember the actual details of what was going on.
    Karen has developed a wonderful method for bringing back more information from OBEs. She calls it "tagging." You can look it up in the latest posts of her OBE diary here on site.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    hey Oliver.
    yes, it was definitely about human potential...the mutations were towards a state of super-human abilities.

who is Karen?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

karen659 - I just forgot what numbers go with the username!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12645&start=120

Oliver

Blog Entries

there was one noticeable drawback tho. while the transformation was taking place, i found myself blind, or very poorly-sighted. only while i was transforming, once that had taken place, sight became normal again.[quote:dd6gfxvk]
    I think this is the issue of trust. While the process of transformation is going on you often have to rely on very little information. Once a closer alignment with the soul is gained, such limitations fall away. But there's a period where you take the ongoing developments on faith and go with it without having "proof" that this is helpful. In hindsight it will seem self-evident, maybe, but for now the process is like having to do it blindfolded.

In order to understand everything that is happening you would need better developed inner senses. These are activated and trained during the transformation. So in hind-sight (that's why it is all about "sight" here also - and about the senses and perception) you can use your inner senses and fully appreciate what has happened. But during the transition you go through a phase where the old senses don't help you and the new senses are not there yet to get "the full picture."
    [/quote:dd6gfxvk]

Maybe that's what the Mayan elders mean by the 3 (?) days of darkness.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

you know, that did come to mind...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Thanks for such a wonderful forum!

In 2007-08 I was studying abroad and started having vivid dreams, semi-lucid dreams, and (relatively) conscious OBEs. (There were a number of "educational" dreams where I felt like I really made some blunders: I realized I was dreaming and got excited about the possibility of breathing underwater, but as I was starting to inhale the "water" my companion/teacher/guide (???) cried out to not breathe the water! As soon as I did I became very heavy and sank and lost consciouness, I guess I fell back asleep or something. When I woke up I felt like a dope.)
    I told a friend of mine about these dreams and she insisted I was astral projecting -- it was the first time in many years I'd been able to focus on these kinds of experiences. My friend has a degree in Environmental Science and is passionately committed to evironmental wellfare. Because of my friend, I decided to (a) focus on and develop these experiences further, and (b) try to work on "that side" (the inner planes or whatever you want to call them) for the environmental welfare of the planet, and I did indeed ask one of the "people" I met "over there" to put me to use in that capacity.
    On finding Robert Bruce's book a couple months ago, my efforts to develop OBE abilities accelerated.
    Because of his book I found this forum. This is exactly the kind of community conversation I've been looking for.

After reading the lucid dreaming forum and this forum tonight there are several things I would like to say to everyone:
    Even if you feel you have "blundered" your efforts are not wasted.
    Just because you can't recall some information, it doesn't mean that it's lost -- your subconscious mind is probably working with that information, so keep in touch with your subconscious mind. Focus on the intention to work good things with it, focus on being positive.

The following I have to keep telling myself. Maybe you don't need to be told, but maybe it will help you:
    What you focus on during the day will infiltrate your dreams -- if you become angry, scared or stressed out, talk to yourself -- cultivate a relationship with your inner self and treat that self as you would like a friend to treat you.
    Remind yourself to relax and that everything will work out. Stay focused on the goal.
    Anger, fear, and stress are distractions, and they can be destructive.
    Hating the guts of Halliburton and BP will not produce good results.
    Stay focused on positive, life-affirming approaches.
    Beware of feeling overwhelmed and useless. Despair is a kind of annihilation -- if you find yourself feeling low energy or ineffective, remind yourself that there are always ups and downs and that you may be tired. Remind yourself of what your ideals are and connect with someone who can help you touch base with what is special and beautiful in yourself and in life. Sometimes a stranger can do that for you, sometimes a patch of sunlight, sometimes a bug on a blade of grass.
    Over here in the US it's easy to feel squashed by collective complacency and oil companies and parking lots and the whole blot of petrol dollars and how it's feeding/controlling the political system. It gets really disturbing sometimes. But friends help and compassion helps and focusing on what is positive and spiritual helps.

I hope to meet some of you inmy dreams, or to see you again if we already have met!
    Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2