How many of you have had OBEs while your body was awake?

The vast majority of OBEs happen in conjunction with falling asleep, awakening from sleep, and sleep paralysis. Or, you could say, they happen during the type of trance in which the body is deeply relaxed to the point of heaviness.

How many of you have had OBEs from a light trance while sitting up? Or in other ways with the body relatively active?

All of my OBEs have happened from a state of full or deep trance.

I remember in Astral Dynamics Robert Bruce describing a "remote-eye" type of projection during a time in which he was entranced but actually standing and moving around slowly.

I've had one experience, which I would probably call an astral projection, which was induced by trauma. Once, when having my blood drawn, I passed out and immediately found myself floating over the planet. I was confused and could feel and hear voices(/information) coming from the Earth that sounded like a news cast. It felt very much like an astral-type projection. I wouldn't call it a dream because I wasn't even remotely sleepy or falling asleep at the time -- and you can't really say I was unconscious, I was perfectly awake! I did totally lose awareness of my physical surroundings and when I regained awareness of my body, I had amnesia for about thirty seconds. I panicked because I had zero idea where I was or why there was blood all over me and the table (the needle had come out and spilled when I passed out.) I thought the nurse was trying to hurt me.

Dreams are possible in non-REM states, but at the very least this was a lucid dream entered from a full, physical awareness in about ten seconds as I got woozy.

Has anyone had OBEs/astral projections/lucid dreams that came on very quickly, with the physical body not resting?