Thread: Sleep Paralysis and the Mind Split

1. Sleep Paralysis and the Mind Split

Real quick, I was wondering if there is any way to call your projectable double back to you, or perhaps will your conscious thoughts into your projectable double when in the sleep paralysis state. This happens to me quite often and I am somewhat concerned that when I'm in paralysis there might me an entity attempting to harm me. I would like to somehow fight back, instead of being paralyzed and helpless! Thanks so much

Re: Sleep Paralysis and the Mind Split

G'day,

I have not worked out a way to do that yet.

The fear feeling, like an entity is attacking you, while in paralysis, is generally caused by your own projected double. If it were anything else, it would force reintegration.

I there were something bothering you during obe attempts, it would also be bothering you during sleep and real life and not only during obe attempts.

One thing you can do while paralyzed is affirmations. This can make a powerful defense, and also make you feel better.

Repeat: “I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

This is very effective.

Robert