I have never given much thought to negative energies/entities as this sort of thing has not been a problem in my dream life. I imagine they just stay away from me because I can have a bit of a temper and won't put up with anything nasty or hostile - with any threats at all. This attitude comes from a sure knowledge that I am bigger and stronger. The neg's are the lost ones, not me.

I've gone so far in the past to invite a 'demon' that was bothering a young girl friend of mine to pay me a visit, but he never showed up. But lately a couple or three things have come together to cause me to wonder again in a more subtle way. One, I've been reading Leland's The Unanswered Question and his theories on discharging negative emotions back into the physical via a physical body. Two, I've been noticing in my posts here a dark and maybe angry sentiment coming through that often embarrasses me the next day.

And three, I have been visited on a number of occasions by my recently deceased mother (she passed away last December very quickly) and it doesn't go at all well. This morning I'm having my usual freight train of dreams that occurs after I've woken up and gone back to sleep, when I find myself in an old mansion in disrepair and with scant furnishings. My mother was there. I imagine this setting is her 'Sunset Boulevard' that was inevitable as result of the was she lived her life here on Earth. I don't remember the 'story' of the dream because on waking I tossed it out of mind rather than writing it down, but I do remember giving her a good chewing out.

When Mother was living among us I tried my darn level best to point her in a more spiritual direction, but she was obstinate and I suppose sold on the idea that she was absolved of her sins past present and future because the church she gave money to told her so. Anyway, I put a finger in her face and gave her the 'what for'.

On another occasion I was even more vehement screaming at her that she was a 'dog' and to 'get out of the house'. I'm getting a sense that she, this, is affecting my waking life and certainly my peace of mind.

What are the dynamics here and what should I do about it? Am I helping her by channeling her anger? I should have known when she drew her last breath that would not be the end of it.