Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leland Negs and Chewing out Mother

Blog Entries

Re: Leland Negs and Chewing out Mother

Ugh. Travlr, ya just keep nailin' me. On a universal level, yes, I feel compassion for humanity; but on a personal level I just can't do it anymore. Should I? It just doesn't seem I can afford to, I don't have the resources sufficient to feel anymore, well ever. Feeling so overwhelmed me that I just gave it up.

I guess I'm some sort of I-don't-know-what. I hate emotions and sentiment, good and bad, and were it not for this hopefully final issue I think i can rock along the rest of my life without them - at least the sentimental ones. That's the plan
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    On a universal level, yes, I feel compassion for humanity; but on a personal level I just can't do it anymore.
    I hear ya. But I'm not sure that's what CFT meant. I thought (and I could be wrong; she'll correct me if I am ) she meant that you need to feel what you feel first before you release it. Work it through, type of thing.

I guess I'm some sort of I-don't-know-what.
    Je ne sais quoi?

I hate emotions and sentiment, good and bad, and were it not for this hopefully final issue I think i can rock along the rest of my life without them - at least the sentimental ones.
    That's not very likely. The best you can probably hope for is that you will be able to detach from your own emotions sufficiently that you are not directly affected by them in any significant way. But emotions are pretty much part and parcel of the human experience. You might as well say you hope you can live without breathing, or without a body.

By the way, I wholly understand the desire to be free of emotion, so I'm not trying to be unduly negative. I'm just sayin'.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

as men in a "man's world", which is a lie; we as men awaken to the truth that our very reality encircles and is drawn to, how we feel about "Mother", for in those feelings is how we feel about "women" period, and in that is how we relate to very truth within, for any truth is femininely predisposed to us, for as it is, all of us came through mother to get here.

this is often true for females as well, for how they mother, or provide themselves as partner, is about their given mothering during childhood; as well as about their fathers when partner is concerned.

this generational 'contagion", however, is not real, it is merely thought constructed experiential evidence or false evidence appearing real (FEAR), that is yet to be proven as self-evident truth where we may see that it is enough that she bore us. for we'd not even be here to judge her if first not having come through her that we might judge.

discern what is first, and see that judgements are not real, thus having no basis as reality.

get out of the closet! for possession of judgements can only give to anyone an arriving reflection that undeniably states that we are them all over again, such is how the false contagion travels generationally, through the artifice of self denial where self-evident truth may not arrive as present being.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    On a universal level, yes, I feel compassion for humanity; but on a personal level I just can't do it anymore.
    I hear ya. But I'm not sure that's what CFT meant. I thought (and I could be wrong; she'll correct me if I am ) she meant that you need to feel what you feel first before you release it. Work it through, type of thing.
    Exactamente.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman

Yea, well, it didn't matter what she meant. It all worked the same

I guess I'm some sort of I-don't-know-what.
    Je ne sais quoi? Ha! You can spell that?!

I hate emotions and sentiment, good and bad, and were it not for this hopefully final issue I think i can rock along the rest of my life without them - at least the sentimental ones.
    That's not very likely. The best you can probably hope for is that you will be able to detach from your own emotions sufficiently that you are not directly affected by them in any significant way. But emotions are pretty much part and parcel of the human experience. You might as well say you hope you can live without breathing, or without a body.

That was wishful thinking

By the way, I wholly understand the desire to be free of emotion, so I'm not trying to be unduly negative. I'm just sayin'.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

CFT. Cross-posts
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Je ne sais quoi? Ha! You can spell that?!
    I had to Google it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    for possession of judgements can only give to anyone an arriving reflection that undeniably states that we are them all over again, such is how the false contagion travels generationally, through the artifice of self denial where self-evident truth may not arrive as present being.
    I have realized that truth for many years, since a point in daughters fathering that I saw my mother in myself and was terrified. At that point I understood I must keep constant vigil, so much so, that in some ways I overreacted in being 'not-mother' to the detriment of being the better father.

That said, for the most part, the chain is broken.

Eye
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

We've all done that. Just yesterday I was asking myself how much therapy my son was going to need from my 'trying not to be like my parents', and realized that we mess them up no matter how much we try not to. I guess the important thing is that at least we're trying to do it right.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I guess the important thing is that at least we're trying to do it right.
    And we're willing to admit it, take responsibility for it, and apologise sincerely if we realise we've really screwed something up badly. (That's the thing that irked me the most about my parents. I could have put the past in the past and resumed some kind of relationship with them if they had only been willing to assume some - ANY - damned responsibility instead of just slapping a "crazy, troubled, bad seed" label on me and totally absolving them of any and all wrongdoing.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast