Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how to block undesirable astral visitors???

Re: how to block undesirable astral visitors???

Well, I do take things in the astral a bit similar like in the material - as in the material I have lots of experience. I find a basic level of politeness and respect for privacy important. If people I do not know really, really well, would sneak into my room while I sleep and stand over me, I would not appreciate that. Same for astral visitors.
    Our spirit guides know how to not appear as a astral person, they are there for us anyway, even when one does not see them at all. They do take a suitable appearance for the individual person and situation - so most likely it is not a spirit guide, if you get scared by him/her while you are in bed.

In the wider perspective, even being killed in a horrible death is a learning experience (been there, done that ), but there are sure more desirable learning experiences available. So inside my home I want only family and friends. The nasties and fights I can always meet outside anyway.

As I just did read about the "dreaming for Gaia". Many people do send energy to earth, as they think earth needs all the help one can give her. That made me wonder about tapping earth energy for ones shields...
    + Alienor +

Thankyou, everyone, for taking the time to share your own experiences. It is much appreciated and thank God for forums! This isn't exactly something you can discuss with your family doctor (unless you want medicating). So I really appreciate your time and your thoughts.

I'd just like to add this:

When you have been cut:
    First you must remove what is cutting you.
    Only then do you stem the blood flow and clean the wound.
    Only then do you wrap it and protect it.
    Only then do you have space to work out why you attracted the cut in the first place.
    Only then can you work out countermeasures to prevent such cuts.
    Only then can you put them in place.
    Once you are safe and warm, only then do you have the luxury of safe space in which to philosophise about the finer points of cutting and being cut.

It's all relevant in proper sequence.

I'm at the 'just been cut stage' and know (99% sure) one of the people responsible but I never dealt with humans in astral before. What Alienor writes about them requiring different measures is resonating strongly with me. I need first to disconnect him from my aura.

I hope this will help others who are reading this thread in order to protect themselves to organise the various information and use it in correct sequence for the stage you're at.

Much love and thankyou for being there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solly
    I'm at the 'just been cut stage' and know (99% sure) one of the people responsible but I never dealt with humans in astral before.
    Get yourself some black tourmaline. Hold it in your hand, and visualise energy all around it and through it, and charge it to collect and absorb negative energy and ill will directed toward you. I've heard of people taping a piece of it to their body (solar plexus seems to be the favoured spot), but I just carried it with me in a pocket. I don't know if it was the stone, my belief that the stone would help, or a combination of them, but this was super helpful when I found myself under psychic attack at a time when I didn't even know what "psychic attack" even was.

Once you catch your breath and get some rest and peace, you can move on to other kinds of wards, but the black tourmaline is a very good start, IMHO. (I still keep black tourmaline around, and I still wear it, though more now because I just really like it.)

One thing I've had to do is to generate a psychic bubble around myself that actually has a sort of mirrored exterior, to reflect back to them anything they direct to me. It's not a first resort, but if you really can't get them to back off, it's worth giving it a try.

Oh, and if you know who it is, you can also incorporate their name into the shield. Very handy. I've got some permanent sheilding against two specific people, to keep them out of my dream space.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

dreamosis Guest

A simple meditation for making energetic separations from other people:

* get into a light trance
    * ground yourself deeply
    * feel out each of your chakras, from base to crown
    * intend to pull out any cords with your awareness hands
    * spin the chakras and pull clean, neutral energy into them

Blog Entries

I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if I repeat what has been stated. Sometimes astral visitors, as well as being self-aspects or elementals, are family members and not at all threatening.

Another type of visitor is a recently departed person grounding emotional charge through you while you dream, because you are dealing with emotions that resonate with those feelings the deceased person is attempting to shed. You may encounter such an individual if you're having an emotionally charged dream and you suddenly become aware you're dreaming. Their mere presence may evoke a strong reaction on your behalf, especially if you are aware that they've somehow contaminated your dream content, but I don't feel they intend harm or represent a real threat, unless too many turn up too regularly, in which case you'd be best off to deal with your issues so they go elsewhere for relief.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

There is a REAL need to know about a Device that can be constructed for immediate use that requires no skill or practice to construct- for those who are being attacked and assulted, and have no previous knowledge of this Genre or area of exspertise.
    Hiring an expert to help is not an option for some people- who do not have internet access, or, who are under such a heavey attack, that they can not reasonably FIND HELP.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW, HOW TO BUILD THIS MACHINE OR DEVICE.??? COME ON, WHAT'S IT GOING TO HURT TO HELP A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ?
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."

There is a REAL need to know about a Device that can be constructed for immediate use that requires no skill or practice to construct- for those who are being attacked and assulted, and have no previous knowledge of this Genre or area of exspertise.
    Hiring an expert to help is not an option for some people- who do not have internet access, or, who are under such a heavey attack, that they can not reasonably FIND HELP.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW, HOW TO BUILD THIS MACHINE OR DEVICE.???
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."

Blog Entries

Kashmirror, please tell us what you have tried to date and degree of success.

Also, do these attacks only occur in the physical or do they only or also happen in the astral? In the case of the latter, your mind is your most powerful tool with which to retaliate.

Are you ever very conscious when these attacks happen or do they only occur while you're unconscious? Do they only happen when you're alone? Has anyone around you noticed anything going on (lights or sounds) when these attacks have occurred?

I'm wondering if you'd benefit from a support forum for victims of sexual abuse and rape in addition to posting here. Consider how you'd feel about that.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

some newbie questions:

1. doesn't an AMETHYST around your neck while sleeping help? I read in differnt places on the internat that it 'fends off' negative influences and energies.
    2. regarding running water: could it be (also) related to the SOUND of RUNNING WATER? I'm asking since I applied different nightly audio-streams (for healing, lucid dreaming, etc.) from the head-side my bed, not with the greatest successs though (regarding lucid dreaming or AP).
    I also had some mixes with sounds of running water(falls) or rain in it. I remember when putting this on the nights to be quite peace- and restful.
    This collector of useless clutter.

mvjonsson Guest

I believe in doing regular banishings. Such as the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram or Setting of the Wards of Power ritual. You may also do the Rose Cross Ritual which envelops the aura like a veil on the astral.
    Tower of Light ritual (visualizing a clear blue egg or ovoid around your aura) may also help.
    Banishings may not be 100% protective but they connect you to your higher self as well as higher levels of being and thus you keep your aura fairly in shape.
    I also found that grounding gemstones such as Hematite, Jet, Black Obsidian, Black Tourmaline/Apache Tear as well as Amethyst are all helpful in shielding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast