True, but I see this as a sort of continuum. Unless you're poofing things into existence on demand in a Jesusy sorta way*, then what most people call "manifestation" probably has a whole sequence of logistical events and intelligences that participate to get the object from its point of origin to the person who wants it, or to orchestrate all relevant factors into the desired circumstances. I'd guess that when manifesting in a LOA sorta way, most of those participants are usually unconscious; some occasionally conscious of their participation. In other words, most manifestations probably have "help" anyway, and many techniques at the very least involve asking "the universe" for assistance as something perceived as having its own consciousness.

I just figure... I've got this here soul group, we all need things, and if we could end up as a self-organizing network with the ability to pool resources and protect the process, manifestation will probably get a lot easier for all the individuals involved.

*Spontaneous Jesus-like poofing is also something well worth shooting for, but seems a lot less common or reliable, at least to myself at present.