Thread: Is Projection Safe For Children?

Is Projection Safe For Children?

My 5 year old daughter has been telling me for quite a while that she has nightmares that her bed is shaking. She says sometimes she hears monsters screaming in her room when this is happening. It was my understanding that projection is really safe and not there isn't any danger. I had my first experience recently, although a couple of years ago or more I had unsuccessfuly tried to project many times.

I told her that monsters weren't real that she was scared of the bed shaking so it was making her hear bad noises. I told her the next time this happens don't worry about it it. I explained to her it's the energy in her body that's shaking, not the bed. Earlier tonight she told me that last night she had the dream again and this time she dreamed she was walking around her room. She said it was a lot of fun. She told me she walked up the walls and on the ceiling of her room.

In my recent experience I crawled on the ceiling of my living room. I did not tell her any of this, her being so young I didn't want to scare her any more than she already was about her "nightmares". I just told her I had the dreams about the bed shaking also and theres nothing to be frightened of.

I thought this was all safe but I have read on here and other forums about negs and demons etc. Should I discourage my daughter from doing this? If so how do I discourage her and not scare her?

Re: Is Projection Safe For Children?

Projection is safe for children. In fact many spontaneously do it.

Exit sensations feel like the bed shakes but in the physical, it does not. Actual physical bed shaking is probably not part of projection. Sometimes there is a jerk or two on exit as the bodies separate but is a single short event and usually described as dropping or a sudden shift. If the bed is shaking, you should check into the cause. It could simply be a short bed leg, uneven floor, wobbly bed, earthquake, or least likely an entity. Kids reporting monsters is common and usually nothing, but once in a while they are real. If it's impractical to watch them as they fall asleep, record them with a webcam while sleeping and review the footage while the children are not present. If they are simply restless or if they have an isolated jerk or shift, then likely there is nothing to worry about. If you see the bed move before they do, then more investigation is warranted.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Hi Berserker.
    This is a difficult question that comes up every once in a while, and as the mother of a thirteen year old who has been projecting since (we both were) around eight, I can only tell you what I think about it and how I've dealt with this conundrum.
    Projection happens whether you try or not- so it is safe- it's as safe as dreaming. The problem is in how the mind reacts to what it's experiencing- if you encounter something negative the emotional damage is what causes the problems, not a physical thing.
    You can't really stop her from projecting- but you can make her know that she is safe, and give her the tools to protect herself when she does.
    Most parents tell their kids it's all in their imagination, and even though this makes them feel safe, it sets up a paradigm that may get in her way- that if something isn't physical and she still can see it, there must be something wrong with her, etc. So there has to be a happy medium- telling them something that allows them to feel safe and empowered and still develop what can be a great gift, without it taking over their lives and possibly doing damage.

So, when my son came to me (around seven or eight, with a similar situation) this is how I handled it:
    I never got into the 'real' or 'unreal', I just explained that sometimes when you dream you get to see more of what's out there, and that sometimes you create it, and can see things as if you were using a periscope- as in remote viewing.
    This gives a twofold way of thinking- it is true but it is not really around 'me' and it's not happening to me- I just can see it.
    When this happened to my son, I told him that the solution to all these dreams was to realize he was dreaming (induce lucidity)- which is a lot easier when you are young- and then take control of your dream, and create whatever you want.
    In his case he was having some 'vampires' visiting in the dark- so I taught him how to create a light weapon and to shine it on them- and since 'vampires are destroyed by light', it would destroy them. And you know what? It worked. He became good at creating his own experience, and there never was talk about whether this was 'real' or not- because at that age it simply wasn't relevant.
    This is the good news- they don't really want to know if it is real or not- they just want a solution to the problem- so I think you aced it when you told her it was her own energy that shook the bed (which is probably true, she was probably having reentry sensations)- and maybe you can teach her to create a light in her dreams so she can always shine it in her dream space when things get scary or dark.

My son is now thirteen, projects often, and is scared of nothing.

Cheers, CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks! You've both eased my mind a lot. I will talk to her about protecting herself and I like your idea about a weapon made of light.