Thread: Recurring item?

Recurring item?

Right now I'm working through MAP and this past weekend I had two dreams on two different nights with one thing in common. Actually two things now that I think of it. The main thing was that in both dreams I was with someone with BRIGHT blue hair. I cannot emphasize how bright this blue was. A royal blue not baby blue or light blue. The first one was a guy I knew growing up. The second one was a girl I've never seen before. Both had the same intense color of hair. The second thing is the situations of each dream were different but they both were situations I was not wanting to be in. the guy was too far away to talk to. The girl wouldn't speak to me when I asked her questions. She was acting like she didn't want to be there a much as I didn't. With the girl I felt super drugged I couldn't move with any speed in my dream couldn't think clearly or talk like normal, like I was half asleep in the dream.

What does anyone think this means? Is it significant? ......any ideas would help.......

Thanks much!
    "Discipline is reminding yourself what's important and doing whatever it takes to make it happen."

Re: Recurring item?

yes, the only blue like it is in the depths of a clear black star filled sky.

these two are you in disunion. she doesn't speak because you have not yet given voice to your own feminine nature, while he no doubt yammers on incessantly.

his silence is equal to her voice given in it. she is understanding, while he is all knowing. but he doesn't really know ♥♥♥♥ from shinola without her understanding wed in it.

it is a miracle that love, her love, endures his incessant frivolity of masculine nature. but still, when these two are wed within any one, they (you) are as one, and it is impossible to see where one begins and the other ends.

do we even have a word for when understanding and knowing blend as one? ahh yes, it is union.

on his one knee she is asked, and she alone gives answer of yes or no. and so they two engage for a spell that love felt between them. and after such time endures, what is between them is wed within they as one body of holy matrimonial bliss.

not the bliss of ignorance.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Re: Recurring item?

I have found that when I get sleepy in dreams it's an indication that I need to do more development work- it has come to my attention that sometimes you start to have experiences that are beyond the scope of your developed energy body and then you will find yourself with a vehicle that is not up to the task, and you will get 'sleepy' and experience this environment that way- or lose it-.
    So, if you have had etheric projections and don't have a developed astral body, this may be what's happening- that in your dream you are switching 'up' but don't have the developed sense 'organ' to interact more efficiently, so you 'lose it'.

Now, I want to clarify that I'm using the terms 'body' and 'up' and 'down' for purposes of being understood. Apply any other term that makes sense to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Recurring item?

This reminded me of a lucid dream I had where I was watching people dancing and one of them had bright blue hair and a bright orange top on.