Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Negative Thoughts (revisited)

Blog Entries

Re: Negative Thoughts (revisited)

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    hmmm...geology doesn't reveal much, sandstone and carboniferous volcanic rocks for the most part...
    however, the Leith Links (the park right next to the very streets i'm talking about), was used as a mass grave for plague victims, during one of the worst outbreaks the city endured.
    Well, that clears something up.
    That the geology doesn't reveal crystalline rock is a good thing- you're not fighting the whole matrix effect. Unless the igneous rock is crystallized. Hmm.
    The plague cemetery thing is bad- you have a lot of painful death happening in the area. That points to a lot of pain and spirits and possibly elementals attracted to this. About the only defense I can think of is to focus on the beauty of the place, if you can, when you're there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I agree with CFT about the idea to treat the place like a haunted house. I also think you could actually have a huge beneficial effect on the area, even when you are just one person!

Basically every graveyard is full of spirits, that is souls, who think they are supposed to wait for the Judgment Day or something alike. With the background of that part of town, there will be most likely spirits all over the place, some of them also angry - having had a life full of violence or dying a violent death, does often result in a angry/confused spirit/soul.

If you start helping at least some of these souls to move on, that will be very beneficial for those souls and the whole place.

So you could start with the graveyards and places you know had been used as massgraves. Ask in your mind an angel/the angels to put up a light column in those places. Assuming that there are lots of souls, it would be even better to ask for a huge ship, like an ocean-liner of light.
    Sometimes, when you have lots of souls going into the light like this, even the angry souls will go along, that is like a herd instinct.

Often it is just enough to have the light put there by angels as a reminder. But you can also think of sending out the informations to the souls in the area, that they do not need to wait anymore and can go into the light now. Today is the day they have been waiting for!
    -----

The above is what you can do without having to spend too much of your energy and it does already help a lot. In places with lots of violence and addiction you will also find a lot of "Negs". These Negs are more like a symptom, even when they keep the situation also "stimulated". Having helped the souls, will already have a positive influence, but to clear the energies "completely", I think it would need an approach more like a social worker combined with "positive energy".
    As it is, there needs to be places also for addicts and violent people to live. They are not just because of some "Negs" like that, so one would need to do a therapy-like work with them.
    From my point of view it is ok to let them make their experiences - everyone has the opportunity to live a joyful life and at some point they will realize it; maybe just not quite yet in this lifetime.
    -----

But as for yourself, it might help to be able to switch on a light in your heart - a light of joy and love. So when you walk in such places and the "dark mood" presses in, you can just switch on your light and emit joy, that will lift you up.
    After practicing a meditation to fill yourself with joy and happiness, you can think of this joy being in your heart like a lamp or lantern, that you can switch on if need be. The light might even help some people who walk by
    + Alienor +

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    The plague cemetery thing is bad- you have a lot of painful death happening in the area. That points to a lot of pain and spirits and possibly elementals attracted to this. About the only defense I can think of is to focus on the beauty of the place, if you can, when you're there.
    CF Edinburgh's history is FULL of painful death and dark deeds. it's apparently one of the most haunted cities in Europe, if not the world.
    however, even tho it's my home, i still find myseld overwhelmed by it's beauty, on a daily basis.
    i don't even have to try. it's everywhere.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Neil, I think you might want to consider getting an amulet of some sort. It can be something very simple, like a piece of stone (I like black tourmaline for the purposes of absorbing and neutralising negative energies, but you can also try amethyst, tiger eye, garnet, and there are a few others), or a small piece of jewellery that you've charged to be a deflector of energy, that sort of thing.

Some people like to use known symbols that have a lot of belief invested in them, such as an Eye of Horus. I have an Eye of Shiva stone set in a pendant, which is a similar concept (I don't wear it very often because I just don't need it, but it's a damned cool looking stone and I get a lot of positive comments on it, so there is that to consider).

Even a protection symbol or sigil (note that sigils are not the same thing as symbols!) written carefully on a piece of paper and appropriately charged will work. Just carry it in your wallet or pocket or similar.

One of my favourite amulets is a genuine medicine bag, created just for me by a quite talented practitioner of Native American mysticism. I carry it with my keys, so I always have it with me when I go out. The ways and means of protection amulets are extensive, to say the least.

If you want some specifics, feel free to PM me, but I don't want to derail the thread with a big discourse on the generation of protective amulets.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    I agree with CFT about the idea to treat the place like a haunted house. I also think you could actually have a huge beneficial effect on the area, even when you are just one person!

Basically every graveyard is full of spirits, that is souls, who think they are supposed to wait for the Judgment Day or something alike. With the background of that part of town, there will be most likely spirits all over the place, some of them also angry - having had a life full of violence or dying a violent death, does often result in a angry/confused spirit/soul.

If you start helping at least some of these souls to move on, that will be very beneficial for those souls and the whole place.

So you could start with the graveyards and places you know had been used as massgraves. Ask in your mind an angel/the angels to put up a light column in those places. Assuming that there are lots of souls, it would be even better to ask for a huge ship, like an ocean-liner of light.
    Sometimes, when you have lots of souls going into the light like this, even the angry souls will go along, that is like a herd instinct.

Often it is just enough to have the light put there by angels as a reminder. But you can also think of sending out the informations to the souls in the area, that they do not need to wait anymore and can go into the light now. Today is the day they have been waiting for!
    -----

The above is what you can do without having to spend too much of your energy and it does already help a lot. In places with lots of violence and addiction you will also find a lot of "Negs". These Negs are more like a symptom, even when they keep the situation also "stimulated". Having helped the souls, will already have a positive influence, but to clear the energies "completely", I think it would need an approach more like a social worker combined with "positive energy".
    As it is, there needs to be places also for addicts and violent people to live. They are not just because of some "Negs" like that, so one would need to do a therapy-like work with them.
    From my point of view it is ok to let them make their experiences - everyone has the opportunity to live a joyful life and at some point they will realize it; maybe just not quite yet in this lifetime.
    -----

But as for yourself, it might help to be able to switch on a light in your heart - a light of joy and love. So when you walk in such places and the "dark mood" presses in, you can just switch on your light and emit joy, that will lift you up.
    After practicing a meditation to fill yourself with joy and happiness, you can think of this joy being in your heart like a lamp or lantern, that you can switch on if need be. The light might even help some people who walk by
    thanks, i'll give the light ship/angels a try over in the park. i guess i won't look too out of place sitting on the grass doing some little ceremony for that.
    i have no problem with the 'dark mood' now. i managed to kinda transmute it in my mind whenever i feel it creeping in. i turn it into a scenario of joy or healing... and the image i have is of me being a lighthouse (a term that Kryon uses to describe lightworkers).
    often, when i see the worst cases, i find myself asking the Universe to help them in whatever way is appropriate for them... it's become an unconscious habit.

also, there's this large area of overgrown unused land, right in the middle of the worst street, it's a busy shopping street. it's the place where i feel this stuff the most.
    anyway, this bit of land has been unused for years now, and i am thinking of contacting the council, and perhaps suggesting they allow me, and whoever i find to get involved, to create a community garden, for growing vegetables and such, to feed the homeless folks or whoever needs it.
    it might give folk an interest, and develop a little pride in their neighbourhood...
    the land is surrounded on three sides by the backs of tenement housing blocks. it would give those living there a much more pleasant view when they look out their windows...

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    Neil, I think you might want to consider getting an amulet of some sort. It can be something very simple, like a piece of stone (I like black tourmaline for the purposes of absorbing and neutralising negative energies, but you can also try amethyst, tiger eye, garnet, and there are a few others), or a small piece of jewellery that you've charged to be a deflector of energy, that sort of thing.

Some people like to use known symbols that have a lot of belief invested in them, such as an Eye of Horus. I have an Eye of Shiva stone set in a pendant, which is a similar concept (I don't wear it very often because I just don't need it, but it's a damned cool looking stone and I get a lot of positive comments on it, so there is that to consider).

Even a protection symbol or sigil (note that sigils are not the same thing as symbols!) written carefully on a piece of paper and appropriately charged will work. Just carry it in your wallet or pocket or similar.

One of my favourite amulets is a genuine medicine bag, created just for me by a quite talented practitioner of Native American mysticism. I carry it with my keys, so I always have it with me when I go out. The ways and means of protection amulets are extensive, to say the least.

If you want some specifics, feel free to PM me, but I don't want to derail the thread with a big discourse on the generation of protective amulets.
    thanks CW. if i feel like this get's worse, i'll get back to you on that, but for now, i'm not concerned about myself in any way. i'm fine, and i've developed my own 'defence' if you will.
    plus, i feel like i'm back here to face this head on. it's part of my past, my history. i was born not far from here, and much of my family has lived here in years gone by... i don't think it's coincidence that i ended up being offered accommodation here when i returned.
    most of my personal 'demons' from my younger years are related to this area. i feel like i'm supposed to be here while i deal with that stuff...know what i mean?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    most of my personal 'demons' from my younger years are related to this area. i feel like i'm supposed to be here while i deal with that stuff...know what i mean?
    I do, indeed.

Some years ago (more than two decades now, actually, sheesh, where did the time go?) I ended up moving back to the small town where my parents lived and where I went to high school. I didn't understand it at the time, but the close proximity to my parents and the general vibe of the town was the equivalent of putting me into a pressure cooker, of sorts, and although the overall process was painful and difficult, being in that crappy town with my dysfunctional parents so nearby was a huge part of what finally led me to the first crack in my worldview, which is the first step toward transformation.

Thank you for reminding me of that, by the way. I know you didn't do it on purpose, but thank you, anyway.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

ps. Ametrine is good for warding. It's a combo of amethyst and citrine, and has a good reputation.

Blog Entries

I couldn't find a better place to put this

Yesterday morning I was waking from a not particularly interesting dream and I noticed talking that didn't have anything to do with the elements of the dream - as if someone were talking in my ear while I was doing something else.

Must have been a neg entity of some sort because whatever it was saying was you can't or don't do this or that. Interestesting, my first conscious encounter with a neg. I wonder how often this goes on and I don't notice?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

This happens to me ocassionally, and once even caught an entity doing this.
    I find that the best thing for me is to notice it happened (to bring the info from the subconscious to the conscious awareness) and then to ignore it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast