Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Negative Thoughts (revisited)

Alaskans Guest

Re: Negative Thoughts (revisited)

I noticed I start to go down hill quickly whenever I come back to my home town, especially the house I grew up. On carefull observation it seemed its not so much the energy (wich sucks btw). But my connection to the house, the land, and the people, that cause old thoughts and behaviors to resurface (that go ALL the way back). It's probably not that bad a place, you are just more connected to it.

When I'm wandering around traveling, it seems every time I move, I can leave myself.
    When a place has bad energy I am less effected by it because I have no connection to it (unless its the close your eyes and see nightmare energy, then I hightail it outa there )
    I think there is a reason youre there. When were challenged we grow the most. Hmm.. good point Luke.

(ps I would like to know the general (energy)structure/function of amulets CW Ive never been able to find any info)

to go downhill suggests having gone uphill to have come down from.

don't know about you, but given my drathers, i'd rather be walking downhill than trudging up a steep incline.

thus, this is about 'inclinations', which i am inclined to let go of, lest i find myself once again trudging up yet another steep and slippery slope.

letting go of such as these 'inclinations' i may recognize my 'proclivitys', wherein are the causes for such unreasoned despair in my own hand as effects.

our neighbor raise roosters, lots of em. yesterday evening as we sat on the front porch we laughed as children while listening to the cacophony of overlapping rooster crows. we heard, "Happy Birth Day!" and "Let the Boy Try!" and all manner of hilarious four syllable outcrys as the moon rose to it's near fullness.

does a child need to see around the corner, or hear the familiar sound? no

the mystery is comedically felt when left to it's mystery, thus seen and heard through childlike wonder and awe.

ask any women who has been at the hands of a domineering and possessive lover, who that she was, and she will tell you that she was not...at all.

free her from this craving to know what she absolutely is, and find your child within that responsively feels to see a world renewed with every laughing breath.

we can blame the pimp, but it is ever us whom visit the harlot of our desire's proclivitous whims of fancy that steal her away from her very self as if we've known her.

poor Jill, that she walked uphill beside a possessive Jack, he destined to fall down and break his crown. a pail of water, when she in fact is the very waters of our being, unrecognized and unseen in disrespect of her mystery.

Jacob fooled got an undesired sister, but Jacob realized got his heart's desire after all. yet, he kept both in that all the children were of his making well met in that forgiveness which freed them all to go home.

there upon a journey almost ended, a brother fretfully left, and fearfully awaited as if death's shadow looming. yet, through time all which had been misunderstood was in the heart mended as understanding, and what was feared instead embraced, welcoming home that which for a time was lost to a world of running away from.

tis the story for each in every of one. you and me....we and us.

anywho, much ado about nothing...

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Alaskans Guest

I continue more and more to doubt the validity of the 'easy', downhill path. Walk downhill all the time and any little upward slant becomes hell to overcome. Challenge yourself to climb hills and they all become easy. I think our little self imposed hardships are the only thing that makes it able to endure living (well speaking for myself). Existing is hell for anyone not wearing God's rose colored glasses. I really think I was better off swimming in the winter and all that "crazy" *#^% I did to make myself better able to endure. (sitting full lotus 1h+ )
    Who says its about payment for 'sins'? Doesnt the ability to endure and perservere in the face of discomfort have a lot of merit?
    When I lived in the igloo the best thing I got out of it is the ability to not care about any comfort, making me able to live anywhere, anyway, and I gained an unlimited generosity.
    Payment of sins is just a bonus for the unforgiving types.

payment?

well...debt forgiveness instead of debtor's prison. all this 'payment' rhetoric has been blown skyhigh through the centurys, which is what brought about the protestant movement. i guess that, unless one has really read and absorbed the original message of christianity then they've only got the skewed view.

i'd say that everything 'counts', but is that the method, that one should desire 'counting'.

it depends on the motive, or lack of i suppose. to be motiveless in one's doing is probably the definition of being ac-countable, such that what is done is not 'counted'...for or against.

this whole 'debt' and 'debtor' scheme of things is the seat of the problem, as if one themself is keeping the 'books' where credits and debits mathematically are self-determinate.

problem is, that most of what it is about...is that which in our ignorance we saw not to do, such that what we did do is but a scant fraction of forgivable indebtedness.

therein is the true method, wherein one realizing said ignorance begins to understand the 'forgiveness' without a formulaic ideology of self-grooming.

the 'point of the world is that it is a field with which what is in one comes out to it's fruition, this inclusive of bad and good, as it is, we live within a dualistic world, for every virtue a vice...etc.

as a preacher informed his congregation one sunday mornin, "if it in you to rail and curse at very God, then by all means exit the church into the parking lot and let her rip, giving all the toxicity over to God".

this is the natural order, like when we've ingested a toxin, our bodys would naturally purge the toxin, such as puking and diarrhia...ya know.

this lines up with what is said on ingestion, "it is not what goes in one, but rather what comes out of any one that determines one's defilement.

one might say, ummmm...well this one had ingested a toxin from without. but, they do not see the blessing of it, for what if they'd ingested a toxin and had no toxic response, as if it were food for positive growth, where very negative had unnaturally become their positive? this defines what is a 'beast', such as not found in nature but through mankind alone.

point is, it is totally natural to purge what is within that is defilement of one's sacred inner realm. understood correctly, this means that most of what is seen to be as 'negative' in our outlying world is indeed a positive outcoming, a purgation from within to the without.

and merely a scant fraction is unnaturally negatively oriented from mankind's beastly possibility. we may see here the 'forgivability' vs the 'debt and debtor' scheme that would take lifetimes to pay back as if very life is merely a prison for criminals.

i remember well one winter when my mother said to me, son don't get around or touch the coal burning pot belly stove. did i listen? no, it only drew me to the fate of tasting it first hand, so i got burned, and from then on I knew well to respect the 'hot' things in life. well sorta, because i did the same with a soldering iron that my dad kept hot while building his model railroad.

see the natural order of forgivables, letting such debtor mindedness go. unless you've adopted a beastly unnaturalness....just be and in being much ignorant, as we all are, realize your self through errors that provoked from within have shown themselves in the light of day where they can no longer be denied.

the secret is, is that if anyone can see outlying to point at another's 'sin', then surely that very 'sin' from within they is that which pointed out. for if i've not known a lemon I could not if asked point out a lemon, myself not knowing what the hell a lemon was, is or shall be.

this is why there is a 'lemon law' for automobiles, for we cannot in our ignorance know beforehand of the car's hidden problems. therefore, being indebted for the car's cost, we have this forgiveness in place that allows us to take the car/lemon back where we got it and get reimbursed for our trouble.

this all points to the 'perfection' of what being human truly is. if one could but release themself from the dogma and doctrine of centurys of 'usury' where mankind has been taught 'worldly indebtedness' instead of eternal forgiveness.
    tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I continue more and more to doubt the validity of the 'easy', downhill path. Walk downhill all the time and any little upward slant becomes hell to overcome. Challenge yourself to climb hills and they all become easy. I think our little self imposed hardships are the only thing that makes it able to endure living (well speaking for myself). Existing is hell for anyone not wearing God's rose colored glasses. I really think I was better off swimming in the winter and all that "crazy" *#^% I did to make myself better able to endure. (sitting full lotus 1h+ )
    Who says its about payment for 'sins'? Doesnt the ability to endure and perservere in the face of discomfort have a lot of merit?
    When I lived in the igloo the best thing I got out of it is the ability to not care about any comfort, making me able to live anywhere, anyway, and I gained an unlimited generosity.
    Payment of sins is just a bonus for the unforgiving types.
    I agree to a point- it's a fine line to be grateful for your hardships, because if you learn from them you grow- the problem is that some people become too attached to this feeling of having 'overcome' obstacles, and find they can't live without this feeling- and they end up creating obstacles for themselves. Which doesn't lead to growth, it leads to addiction and attachment.
    Which is why I always say- balance is the key.
    As to sin, I won't get into that because I don't believe in sin or karma as advertised. We all make mistakes, the trick is to learn from them. If we don't learn from them, they'll bite us in the butt.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest

Jesus said the people in our life that wrongs us were put there so that we can forgive them, because we wronged them in the past. If we dont forgive them we can suffer hardship and be forgiven. He said it quite plainly (I'll quote if you like). Essentially, whatever you can forgive, you are immediatly forgiven of.
    What we do unto others is done unto us is really perfect if you think about it, and the only way to do it. I believe in forgiving everyone, and only apply consequences for the sake of compassion, or learning for those who were forgiven. It's not my idea, just the way they all see it, or is that my immagination?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    Jesus said the people in our life that wrongs us were put there so that we can forgive them, because we wronged them in the past. If we dont forgive them we can suffer hardship and be forgiven. He said it quite plainly (I'll quote if you like). Essentially, whatever you can forgive, you are immediatly forgiven of.
    What we do unto others is done unto us is really perfect if you think about it, and the only way to do it. I believe in forgiving everyone, and only apply consequences for the sake of compassion, or learning for those who were forgiven. It's not my idea, just the way they all see it, or is that my immagination?
    I may be wrong, but this sounds like an argument for something. Did I miss something in this conversation?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest

No argument.. just saying cuz I thought it was cool. Lots of affirmations and cool stuff in the new testiment that often contradict religion if you actually pay attention to what your reading. The question wasnt confrontational, it was a real question.. in reflection asking someone if your right about something feels really frivilous.. as great as it would be if someone could tell you what you believe was actually, a fact.

Alaskans Guest

Phew! Speaking of negative thoughts, im sure glad im out of that hole.
    It was entirely energetic, caused by my mom spewing venom all over, not my failing - except for failing to get out of there, and doing energy cleansing exercises away from said bad energy.
    I was being 'told' it is time to give up my family, now I really see that.
    Having so recently experienced it I feel really sorry for people like my mom. But im 2nd wave, I am to worry only about myself, then many will bennifit, as they have before-I just watched a utube about the 3 waves.. now I know why.. all that makes sense now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3