In the dream I had a terrarium with a small cobra who was waking up out of some sort of hibernation. (These dreams aren't getting obvious or anything. ) I gave it a fish to eat which flopped around a bit, and the snake actually said to me something like "I'd prefer you kill it so I don't have to chase it around the tank" (implied: "c'mon, I just woke up, gimme a break" lol) I did that, and there was one of those dream segues where things change without notice, and there were two snakes. The second one said it would rather have some exercise and eat the fish live, so I gave it a live one.

Not positive on the symbolism yet (or if this is just more generic "snakey waking up and getting acclimated in general") but it does reflect the sort of dynamic I've been shooting for, and have had good results with to a large extent with mine. Namely, let's get rid of all the religious baggage and work with each other as I have with other parts of my anatomy so this process is a positive one for both of us which isn't anymore disruptive than it needs to be by definition. One of the most important impressions I've gotten from this is that the entrenched religious stuff has made kundalini in general take a rather grandiose view of itself, which can make it more volatile, unpredictable and uncooperative than it actually needs to be. Mine actually seemed to be relieved to have all that cleared away and to be able to cultivate a common understanding of this process as it goes on for both our sake. W00teth.