Oliver,that's so funny! Papa Roach? Ha,ha!I was swimming in the crater filled with water and I went all the way to the edge ,looked down and realized that I was in a crater on top of a mountain.Isn't a vulcanic crater called a caldera as in a cauldron ?I've never had dreams about Afganistan ever before.
Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
I actually like the "Kabul-lah / Qaballah" pun. The first thing I had to think of when reading about the roach on a paper was "Paper Roach / Papa Roach" - a metal band. BTW the song I know by them is titled "Between Angels and Insects."

The problem with dreams can be that there will be stages where you have to develop your vocabulary for translating them. There were times when my dreams seemed nonsensical, and they became more understandable again. I think those were the times when new symbols were established to enhance what can be transmitted through the dreams.

Maybe that's also the reason for the drought in your dream recall - readjustements in your consciousness as you try to recall a new level of dream.

BTW, I had an Afghanistan dream once as well, posted it here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16606&p=121080&hilit=Afghanis tan#p121080

So, was the crater filled with water or was the water gone when you realised it was a crater?

Cheers,
Oliver