Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've had the strangest dream this morning!

Blog Entries

Re: I've had the strangest dream this morning!

Very intriguing. A child-like voice calls and asks you who you are. That's strange, unless someone is being very careful not to reveal themselves or their information to the wrong person - and what kind of information is that?! You do not identify yourself. Finally the caller reveals he has intimate knowledge of you.

At that point my curiosity would have won out and I would have confessed I was the person he sought so that I could learn what he was up to. But you declined again and left him with no other recourse than to abort the communication. Clarrisa? Was it the silence of the lambs?

Sorry, things pop into my mind - I'm nuts.

You may have good reason not to identify yourself, but it would seem, only if something is chasing you and you don't want to be found out. Say it's not so

Why didn't you just tell him who you were?

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

niki123 Guest

Re: I've had the strangest dream this morning!

I was kind of shocked that he called me by my nick name yet he insisted so much and wanted me to identify myself,lol.I went like "Huh? Who are you???Who are you?" He then hanged up.I'll call the number today again.He,he!Someone chasing me?He,he!

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    Very intriguing. A child-like voice calls and asks you who you are. That's strange, unless someone is being very careful not to reveal themselves or their information to the wrong person - and what kind of information is that?! You do not identify yourself. Finally the caller reveals he has intimate knowledge of you.

At that point my curiosity would have won out and I would have confessed I was the person he sought so that I could learn what he was up to. But you declined again and left him with no other recourse than to abort the communication. Clarrisa? Was it the silence of the lambs?

Sorry, things pop into my mind - I'm nuts.

You may have good reason not to identify yourself, but it would seem, only if something is chasing you and you don't want to be found out. Say it's not so

Why didn't you just tell him who you were?