Outside: Heavy snowfall in the dark night. I am at my old elementary school with my family and my cousins. But something has happened, my cousins have taken ill. There is a disease, a curse, it is spreading and I am at risk of being infected if I don’t leave. I will need to find a place to stay, a place to keep low until it subsides. I realize the direness of the situation, but am calm and collected.

As I leave, I feel hunted, but not afraid. I am on a bicycle, and it is hard and exhausting to make it through the snowy unplowed streets.

My first thought is to go to my parents apartment nearby, but i feel “it’s the first place I’ll be discovered”, so instead I pack my tent and put on storm/ski clothing and go to a nearby mountain/hill (About 100 m high) that lies by a little lake.

In the dark stormy night, I lie in my tent on a narrow ledge with vertical montain walls all around. I keep a fire lit, it is small, but I keep it lit throughout the night.

Sometime when it gets lighter outside a cougar/mountain lion appears above me on a ledge. It sits gracefully, looks at me, and speaks. I am frustrated because I cannot remember the words though.

I do remember feelings of respect towards the cougar along with feelings of unease and anticipation. There was light fear as well.

The cougar then jumps straight into the water from the ledge, a drop of 10 metres perhaps.

I fall asleep in my dream, and when I wake up the fire is reduced to embers, but it’s still burning. I nourish it and it once again flames up. My mother sends me an MMS to cheer me up with pictures of nature (I'm a nature geek )

I realize another person has camped below, close to the water. It’s a woman with a child. I make my presence known, and we speak lightly about camping. Her friends comes later to join us, two of them appears out from under the surface of the water, and walks straight out of the lake.

Down to the left there is a strange runestone that looks similar to this: http://www.library.hartsem.edu/staff/jw ... Stone8.jpg

It seems to have sunken down into the soil a bit, perhaps two thirds of it is visible. There are two obelisks that I also associate with the viking period (even though there weren't any obelisks that I know of made here in the north) I feel surprised, and wake up.

edit: Added a part I had forgotten, the one about the runestone!