Hello, sono.

I know what you mean by joy & elation. I once asked for a sign and dreamed I saw a UFO, and I saw it react to me looking at it and I was dancing in the streets because I was so glad to have this happen and know this.

Quote Originally Posted by sono
I think because of sleeping under 4 cats & 2 dogs who are all chilly!
Sounds like you don't need a blanket, but some UN troops to keep the peace!

I do feel it was more than a dream, actually - maybe an astral experience I misremebered as a dream?
All a matter of your degree of lucidity, mostly. Not really misremembered, just not lucid enough to spot the difference. I think your own reaction to this dream is a clue regarding this.

And I also often have dreams about being in theatres, eyeoneblack, either in the audience, backstage or performing -also at after performance parties in the Green Room, but I used to sing so thought it was because of that, yet it's interesting that others also have this sort of dream theme.
In any given situation there are energy and group dynamics going on. In everything you learn, in all the experience you take part in. Dreaming that you are in a theater might highlight this aspect of your experience - your degree of involvement in a situation, possibly also your degree of understanding, how far the situation has progressed and so on. All part of the "human drama."

The original intent in staging theater wasn't merely to entertain, but to educate or to facilitate catharsis. Similarly you can ask yourself about the purpose of taking part in physical reality and if a similar intent exists. If so, the stage symbol would be quite literal, and very strongly related to physical reality as a useful illusion, a framework or construct with certain rules.

Cheers,
Oliver