Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: God Has a Wife

Blog Entries

God Has a Wife

I found this really interesting. I recommend starting at the beginning and just going to the "Next" link on each page. Apparently, this was originally a slide show presentation, so that's the way they set it up on the web.

http://northernway.org/presentations/godwife/toc.html

Oh, and for me, it's not a question of "belief" or "disbelief". I just found it to be a really interesting read, with lots of food for thought and good information on various archetypes of goddess. Thought I'd pass it on for other folks who might be interested in that sort of thing.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: God Has a Wife

God as Whole (name) is through a Trinity of Father, Mother and Child(dren) expressed as Many (nature).

otherwise, we as human (name) would not be in image (nature) of "Our Image" expressed as Us. Gen.1:26

you may see "trinity" as a layered expression developing inward of origin, wherein Father covers Mother and Mother covers Child(dren). this dictates that we as Humans occupy the most inward stage of God Expression, much like an unborn child is within the mother's womb toward a due date.

this is an important understanding when hearing or reading the statement of Trinity as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

wherein having been birthed, the child now rests between the Father still covering the Mother, with Child twain the two, child no longer being the final compressed stage of inward/enwombed expression.

this would be "born of the Spirit", or having through the Holy Spirit been interpretively birthed, whereby the Holy Spirit is the Mother, which within one is enwombed prior to being born of the spirit.

round about, yes, since ancient of days, peoples have understood this dynamic of natures, both of god and in being human, Image unto image expressed.

therefore, it is, that from God's whole (name) is expressed God as Husband and Wife, Father and Mother of all that is through they together expressed in the many that is (nature).

it is only within what is human, that these expressions take on fullness of material/worldy expression, though we as human see the self-same dynamic inclusive within all that is nature around us herein earth being.

this is what it means when saying "being of God and in the world", as opposed to thinking one's being to be "of and in the world only" which is exploitive of the/our human truth.

spirituality cannot of the world satiate what is human, for what is human is eruptive of deepest human truth by and through expressive origins, that our being is not perchance of the world's happenstance, but rather that our world is perchance happenstance of Us being.

that may sound 'religious' to most folks, however it is not but spiritual truth, or that truth latent and dormant as innermost deepest within our human beingness.

if/when born in/of the spirit, as it were, one realizes/understands the 'perchance' of doing without true being, and from true being begins doing by that intent of spirit which gave birth to them.

read correctly, that sentence reveals the 'end' of one paradigm and the beginning of another, be it individually or enmass.

this 'end' is our current motivating and most terrifying topic in/of our present time, as all things become compressive upon the innermost expression of child yet unborn, just as physical contractions increasingly bring about the delivery in due time of human birth.

we fear an 'end' only because we do not yet share in our beginning. when we see to share in our beginning therein will be nothing to fear, just as any child held, rests in love's arms to a nurturing bossom of abundant life.

however, when has not this earth held us in abundant life?

be the change that you want to see. otherwise, watching for it's arrival external of one's self, such a change will be in one's heart, truly missed. just as any would miss what was as beginning (mother) that had seemed to have ended and gone away.

what expressively gives life was, is and shall be ever present.

ya see?

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    this 'end' is our current motivating and most terrifying topic in/of our present time, as all things become compressive upon the innermost expression of child yet unborn, just as physical contractions increasingly bring about the delivery in due time of human birth.

we fear an 'end' only because we do not yet share in our beginning. when we see to share in our beginning therein will be nothing to fear, just as any child held, rests in love's arms to a nurturing bossom of abundant life.

however, when has not this earth held us in abundant life?
    Only as a child shall we enter the Kingdom and we, as not children, fear the birth of that child because it is death to us...

Thanks, again, Tim
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    Only as a child shall we enter the Kingdom and we, as not children, fear the birth of that child because it is death to us...

Thanks, again, Tim
    I've looked through those eyes as well E1B, but now seeing through those/these same eyes, i can only say that each looking cannot see, and each seeing needs not to look any farther than themself that is seeing.

looking out of one's eyes is lonely proposition of trying to find answers in a world of questions.

seeing through one's eyes is the answer seeing quite clearly that no questions are unanswered, even if the answers yet look for themselves from without.

your statement above has absolutely no scriptural backing. oh...perhaps you might pull out a disconnected sub-relative verses that would seem to back it up, that is the common scheme that would ply one's natural fear up and out into irrational thinking and mindless reactivity.

the fullness of the message, however, interpretatively states no such evidence that supports a message of "death to us".

but, having witnessed your replys over the months, i realize your baiting technique that doesnt reveal how you really feel, but rather reveals your present attitude toward "life".

that within you which feels is very alive friend, having plenty to say about "life".

old hebrew allegory:

two winged creatures wait upon the dawn. one a rooster and one a bat. the rooster says to the bat, "why do you wait upon the dawn, when it is that you look but cannot see and when it is that you will only retreat to your darkness when light breaks?"

says rooster, "I awaken before the dawn, and await the dawn from the rooftop, calling it on in for all to hear prior to it's breaking, that they too would awaken to come and see the first light of dawn."

♥♥♥♥-a-doodle-do!

tim

Blog Entries

but, having witnessed your replys over the months, i realize your baiting technique that doesnt reveal how you really feel, but rather reveals your present attitude toward "life".

that within you which feels is very alive friend, having plenty to say about "life".
    How true, Tim. How one feels and one's attitude can often be at odds with each other. Especially for me. Was just talking to my brother many states away who is dealing with a difficult, heart-wrenching situation with his wife's parents. To make a long story short I admitted to him that I needed to let music back in my life. Music is good, and to an extent transcendent (the best of it), and part of my reintegrating myself is to let it back in to my life. Yes, reintegrating, that's what you and Korpo and CFT and CPW and so many others are helping me accomplish. Bless you all. (Which smily is the loving/gratitude ?)

Richard the ironhearted
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

How true, Tim. How one feels and one's attitude can often be at odds with each other. Especially for me. Was just talking to my brother many states away who is dealing with a difficult, heart-wrenching situation with his wife's parents. To make a long story short I admitted to him that I needed to let music back in my life. Music is good, and to an extent transcendent (the best of it), and part of my reintegrating myself is to let it back in to my life. Yes, reintegrating, that's what you and Korpo and CFT and CPW and so many others are helping me accomplish. Bless you all. (Which smily is the loving/gratitude ?)

Richard the ironhearted
    ya know, for some years i could not listen to any music. when i'd try, or when i'd find myself hearing music second hand, my emotions were so sensitive that it was painful. this eventually led to point in time where those emotions burst free into a deluge of uncontrollable tears lasting for most of a day.

seemed that i was holding back quite the flood of hurt with mental constructs that in the end could not hold the building pressure.

but, in support of mental constructs, if i hadn't set myself to study for religious/spiritual resolve, then perhaps instead of a 'safe' deluge of tears i might have had a physical failure like a massive fatal heart attack.

but, i made it through alright, and music took on a more acute meaning for me, freely activating my emotional body toward feelings/sensations i had long lost contact with for fear of losing control.

i guess we do as we can until we can do as we can some more...

god bless you 'ironheart', and may your golden mean shine through,

tim

Blog Entries

ya know, for some years i could not listen to any music. when i'd try, or when i'd find myself hearing music second hand, my emotions were so sensitive that it was painful. this eventually led to point in time where those emotions burst free into a deluge of uncontrollable tears lasting for most of a day.

seemed that i was holding back quite the flood of hurt with mental constructs that in the end could not hold the building pressure.
    I think, Tim, I can do it. I'm too old now to be bitter - that I was in line to be a Julliard product concert pianist and that dream was squashed by ignorant parents doesn't really matter anymore. I developed a tremor many years ago that would have disabled me anyway. I've just carried a lot of sturm and drang around all these years concerning music.

You make me wonder that when I talk of the 'death' of me, if it isn't just THAT death I refer to. It was terrible, friend, not to be the pianist anymore. I thought I'd never recover.

My life is full of other things now - but can anything be so rich as my love of music? Absolutely not.

We'll see.

Richard
    - E Hubbard

I think, Tim, I can do it. I'm too old now to be bitter - that I was in line to be a Julliard product concert pianist and that dream was squashed by ignorant parents doesn't really matter anymore. I developed a tremor many years ago that would have disabled me anyway. I've just carried a lot of sturm and drang around all these years concerning music.

You make me wonder that when I talk of the 'death' of me, if it isn't just THAT death I refer to. It was terrible, friend, not to be the pianist anymore. I thought I'd never recover.

My life is full of other things now - but can anything be so rich as my love of music? Absolutely not.

We'll see.

Richard
    ya know, i feel to try and say some witty something here, but, it is what it is, and i see that you see that.

i have lost loved ones, a wife of 23 years in a divorce, the closeness of a son, and not a day goes by that does not have 'recovery' in it.

re-cover-ing is perhaps having become nakedly raw, the adopted personality ripped away leaving the being with no identity to speak of beyond the naked bones of bare reality.

so, we begin again, to cover that which has been uncovered and left raw. to hide the pain and unresolve, the misgivings and blame, the god awful hurt that went all the way to the bone.

perhaps the only good in this, is having been delivered to our bare essense, that which when born was us before ever a thought toward future covering was.

surely this talent of yours was with you when you arrived, and who can know why that in this life it could not come to fruition. but, i understand that what is sweet is all the more sweeter when bitterness has touched it.

it seems though, that the fruition of gift is yours, in that you know that it is there within you, regardless of whether the life brought it out to it's reflective potential or not.

seems maybe to be an optimum tradeoff toward another time, that having sacrificed such on this altar of life, that coming around again...life will not be the decision maker of outlying fruition, in that you've gained the say over it in having given it over to loss, and in that with your enduring love hold it dear in your broken heart.

laying it down in life is to pick it up again as very life.

a metaphysical wonder, that i imagine on the soul level, perhaps even group soul level (seemingly ignorant parents), for you and yours, to through this altar as life, receive as yours in your eternal treasury that is YOU.

one might seem cursed at times and feel entombed, but a blessing cannot be seen from satiated eyes, for the blessing is that which satiates the desire, and thus felt in it's full right, one exits the temple upon the porch with raised hands to praise and glorify that which through life would give freely to one whom themself has given freely as 'well'.

and you have given freely of yourself, have wept from deep hurt this great loss even as within you it yet was, such as a child was lost during its pregnant potentiality to never walk in the world.

so it is the mother in you who weaps for a miscarraige of justice and fairness, that she may learn of 'what is mercy and merciful?'.

this is the underlying meaning of abraham brought to the brink of sacrificing his only son, but stopped short in the absolute carrying it through without a doubt for reason's sake.

because, in this life, the very 'real' of us becomes distorted and lost, this 'real' is sacrificed on the altar of life toward a time just short of absolute carrying it through wherein the act is halted, and all that is yours is proven to be You, every bit gained in having surrendered it over to understanding the ultimate worth beyond the knowing in the heart that has lovingly endured the loss in life.

thus, is the fullness of receiving the gift of life and the myriad of gifts within what is life. we already know in our heart, every word is written therein. we've come to experience the loss of knowing that we coming to understand, give praise and glorification to that which gives us being and life in that being.

perhaps...friend,

tim

Blog Entries

Oh, dude. You undid me with me that one. That's real, that's.... nevermind.

Bless you brother soul.

Richard
    - E Hubbard

"My life is full of other things now - but can anything be so rich as my love of music? Absolutely not." Richard the "Iron Hearted"

such is a: Hallelujah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4