Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elemental Energy Work

Wrong Eye Guest

Elemental Energy Work

Just thought I'd ask- does anybody here work with elemental energy, i.e. water, chaos, earth, air? Do you have a speciality? If so, what is it and why?

I just thought I'd ask, cause I work with chaos and I've never seen another chaos worker. I've seen fire witches and green witches, but not an elemental worker instead of a witch. I may just be sheltered, I dunno.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I find it better to work with all the elements at once (I've never heard of chaos though, only earth, water, fire, air, and spirit). That way you can reap the rewards and keep the balance with all of the elements. My specialty, though, would have to be water. I just love the way it relaxes you. I feel so relaxed whenever it rains. Could you explain what you mean by working 'chaos' though?

Wrong Eye Guest
    Hm. Ok, let me think.

Basically using it for self-healing, protecting against attack, etc.

Chaos as in the actual force of chaos... that's the best I can come to it, because the way I understand it, chaos just is and has to be experienced to know exactly what it's like.

Rayson Guest
    Since you put chaos as an element, I wonder if you've read it listed that way before, and if so, might you have additional resources to that end? I had a lot of the same thoughts as blacktiger on the matter. I also have some random other theories and whatnot, but I figured I'd ask, as I'm interested in your perspective and that of other resources which you have found useful on the topic.

Wrong Eye Guest
    So far, I've only been able to tap into my own knowledge from my pre-physical state and others have confirmed such knowledge without knowing that I even knew anything. I look at chaos more of a pan-universal Force, with different types of manifestations and kinds of chaos. I said "element" because it is a type of element according to "elements and alignments".

As far as I can tell, the only resources involving chaos itself are held among the "magick" area of the net- i.e. Wicca, etc.

However, I can let you know what I know and talk about it.

P.S.

If it seems like I'm contradicting myself, I seem to do that a lot. I'm sorry.

Dsmoke Guest
    Sure, I work with the elements all the time, though I don't really fit into any typical description of an elemental worker and have my own opinions about how they function.

I have worked with chaos in this way without really understanding what I was
    doing.

Wrong Eye Guest
    That's cool, Dsmoke! I never met anybody else who worked with chaos, even not knowing.

What were your experiences/impressions/feelings when you contacted it?

Dsmoke Guest
    Heh, the impressions were jumbled, as you might expect. It was somewhat unpleasant and overwhelming to my generally orderly mind and I couldn't get a good enough grasp on it to do anything sophisticated. I haven't worked with it since - it just hasn't come up.

The crazy thing is that I can't recall the circumstances under which I interacted with it! I only remember the act of meeting it.

Wrong Eye Guest
    If you encounter it again, just remember it is an "is" that has no real description and just accept it as it is without trying to make sense of it beyond how to control it and use it. It belongs to the realm of pure thought- no words, no images, just ideas- and pure thought is what it takes to grasp it. Pure will is what it takes to control it.

It's totally random, creative, and it has no separate parts. Yes, I suppose it is a bit overwhelming. But what color did you get from it? I can tell you what type it was, I bet.

I have an idea forming in my mind of why you can't remember anything, but it's gonna take some time to solidify.

Dsmoke Guest
    Hmm. I didn't specifically focus on the color, but I seem to remember it in monochrome.

Another thing that threw me was how fast it moved. I kept wanting it to slow down because I couldn't hang on.