Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: God Has a Wife

Blog Entries

Re: God Has a Wife

Funny how this topic keeps popping up in my reality. I wonder why? Hmmm.

Anyway: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42154769/ns ... ?GT1=43001
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thank you so much for this thread and for the bump. I am encouraged to hear that the Goddess is being felt and understood more and more.

The black pillar on the left is curiously sometimes called the pillar of severity .

More often now it is associated with the Black Madonna, Imma/ Ama , magick, the night , the moon, compassion , mercy , tolerance and devotion. We need more of this in our world.

2012 is supposed to mark an end not of the world but of the Male Sun God reign. The new era is one of Divine Parents of the Sun and the Moon ; of light and sound. A higher vibration a more peaceful compassionate paradigm.

I found this today while researching the Tree of Life;
    Iusaaset, the grandmother of deities, Atum's wife
    Another belief held that Shu and Tefnut were created by Atum having sexual intercourse with a goddess, referred to as Iusaaset (also spelt Juesaes, Ausaas, Iusas, and Jusas, and in Greek as Saosis), meaning the great one who comes forth. She was described as his shadow or his hand. Consequently, Iusaaset was seen as the mother and grandmother of the gods. The strength, hardiness, medical properties, and edibility, led the acacia tree to be considered the tree of life, and thus the oldest, which was situated close to, and north of, Heliopolis, was said to be the birthplace of the deities. Thus, as the mother and grandmother, of the deities, Iusaaset was said to own this tree. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saosis

In the Gnostic Apocrypha Christ calls the Divine Sophia a humble wise woman who became the Grandmother of all archangels. I think he means that she was the first human to understand the evolution and could not do this work in her lifetime but she was able to prepare her children in this path. And within 2 generations her grandchildren became this world's first archangels . There is SO much more to learn .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

-------------------
    Ptah - Sekhmet

Netermut
    --------------------

--------------------
    Osiris - Isis

Horus
    -------------------

Female - Cold gentle energy
    Male - Hot strong energy

Both bring balance in the force when they are truly in love.

That's how I got it.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Christ called 7 female apostles according to the Pistis Sophia of Jesus Christ , an apocryphal text. Mary Magdalene said to Christ that she was afraid of Peter who hated her gender. Irenaeus followed the model of Peter and suppressed information concerning female apostles see this link;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_disciples_of_Jesus
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

http://northernway.org/hgoddess.html

I get so attracted to that energy. It's cold like water. It keeps me stable.

Sekhmet for example gives cold energy as well as some girls but nowhere as strong as this one.

What would be the best way to keep a connection open? A picture?

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Beautifully insightful thread.

Before the arrival of muhammad and his spread of Islam, before the arrival of Allah in Arabia even.

Goddesses ruled.

The Three Goddesses [b]

1.Allāt (Arabic: اللات‎) or Al-Lāt was a Pre-Islamic Arabian goddess who was one of the three chief goddesses of Mecca. She is mentioned in the Qur'an (Sura 53:19), which indicates that pre-Islamic Arabs considered her as one of the daughters of Allāh along with Manāt and al-‘Uzzá.
    2.Al-‘Uzzá (Arabic: العزى‎) "The Mightiest One" or "The strong" was an Arabian fertility goddess who was one of the three chief goddesses of Mecca, Arabs only call upon her or Hubal for protection and victory before any war and that to show how important she was.[4]
    3.Manāt (Arabic: Ù…Ù♥اة‎) Was one of the three chief goddesses of Mecca, Arabs believed Manāt to be the goddess of fate, The Book of Idols describes her as the most ancient of all these idols. The Arabs used to name [their children] 'Abd-Manāt and Zayd-Manāt. Manāt was erected on the seashore in the vicinity of al-Mushallal in Qudayd, between Medina and Mecca. All the Arabs used to venerate her and sacrifice before her.

The Bija-Mantras have a significant inner meaning and often do not convey any meaning on their face. Their meaning is subtle, mystic. The form of the Bija-Mantra is the form of the Devata signified by it.
    Mantra-Jappa of scared names of divinity will result in connection with energies amazingly alive and sentient.

This is the kind of women I like:

Asherah

http://www.northernway.org/Inanna.gif

Aphrodite

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... racuse.jpg

These are some of the woman deities and women I've met the latest weeks. Presence is usually pretty strong like angelic.

Aphrodite ♥♥♥♥ - Nice perfume!
    Ishtar ♥♥♥
    Sekhmet ♥♥♥ - Agressive, sexy
    Asherah ♥♥♥♥♥ - Cold and strong
    Hathor ♥♥♥
    Isis ♥♥♥
    Wadjet ♥♥♥♥ - Protective, comes with a spear, snaps easily, old smell
    Nekhbet ♥♥♥ - Protective, nice perfume
    Hera ♥♥♥♥♥ - Nice perfume, strong

Not deities but "old friends"

Roxana ♥♥♥♥ - Old clothes
    Ankhesenamun ♥♥♥♥♥ - Clean spirit
    Ofra Haza ♥♥♥♥♥ (Good luck with your future)
    Unknown girl ♥♥♥♥♥ (Could possibly be lying about identity but her spirit is clean)
    Judith ♥♥♥♥
    Queen Jezebel ♥ - Nasty aura disturbance

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

And she has made her presence known again, in yet another form. This time, she is the Canaanite goddess Asherah, a mother goddess associated with trees and known throughout the Ancient Near East by various names and in slightly different but still recognisable forms. She's even in the bible, is Asherah, and in ancient inscriptions which mention her name in conjunction with Yahweh, the god of Israel.

There's a lot of scholarly debate about Asherah and her relationship to/with Yahweh, of course, but in this case, that's moot. Mother Goddess, the Divine Feminine, has once more appeared in my reality.

(I did write a blog post here about this topic if you're interested in reading a little more on Yahweh and his Asherah: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/ent...nd-his-Asherah)

I just find it amusing how she keeps popping up in different forms. I wish I could figure out what she's saying to me...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I just find it amusing how she keeps popping up in different forms. I wish I could figure out what she's saying to me...
    It may be very personal to you, but if you feel comfortable to share, I'd like to read about how exactly the sacred feminine manifests in your life. Is it through dreams? Signs and coincidences? Through what you read? Or do you actually `sense` her presence in some form or another?
    ...Maybe also, someone here could help you figure out what she is trying to tell you... Well, perhaps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    It may be very personal to you, but if you feel comfortable to share, I'd like to read about how exactly the sacred feminine manifests in your life. Is it through dreams? Signs and coincidences? Through what you read? Or do you actually `sense` her presence in some form or another?
    Oh, she pops up in books, on the web, occasionally television shows, that sort of thing. I've never dreamed of her. Now and then I sense a kind of presence, but that's nebulous and difficult to describe. This last time, it she was the topic of an essay for an ancient history unit I just finished. Not part of the coursework, directly (i.e., no lectures on her or anything), but just one of the topic choices, and she was partly obscured (the actual topic was whether or not the inscriptions on a particular pair of ancient pottery shards relate directly to the images; I didn't find out until I started to look into it that the inscriptions had her there).

She frequently takes different forms. For quite a while, she was Sophia, in the Hellenistic sense (I have a picture of Sophia over my bed, in fact). She has been known to appear as Quan Yin (in a temple I wandered into, and that was a very clear presence, actually), and as Mary Magdelene (not from the Dan Brown book; I read the books he got his ideas from and found her there ) I don't know where she's going to turn up next. It's always a bit of a surprise.

I don't know what she's saying, other than, "Hi! I'm here!" It's true that I tend to manifest "mother goddess" as far as archetypes go, so it might be related to that. I dunno. Eventually, maybe, she'll tell me....

...Maybe also, someone here could help you figure out what she is trying to tell you... Well, perhaps [/QUOTE]