Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: God Has a Wife

Blog Entries

Re: God Has a Wife

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Oh, she pops up in books, on the web, occasionally television shows, that sort of thing. I've never dreamed of her. Now and then I sense a kind of presence, but that's nebulous and difficult to describe. This last time, it she was the topic of an essay for an ancient history unit I just finished. Not part of the coursework, directly (i.e., no lectures on her or anything), but just one of the topic choices, and she was partly obscured (the actual topic was whether or not the inscriptions on a particular pair of ancient pottery shards relate directly to the images; I didn't find out until I started to look into it that the inscriptions had her there).
    What you say really sheds a new light on your last blog entry… Subtle, and yet… Definitly saying "I’m here", as you say…

Once, I felt strangely intrigued about some obscure symbols that showed up in someone else's dream, and curiously felt compelled to google these right away. I found out it was all about Sophia... Well whether it was or not about her, everything I looked for led me to her and the sacred feminine. In a sense, it's kind of like how you found her, only when you started looking further

By the way, I googled the topics on your blog (Asherah, the pottery shards…), and found it so interesting… My thanks to you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    In a sense, it's kind of like how you found her, only when you started looking further
    Yes. She's been fairly subtle. Well, other than me manifesting the archetype. That's very visible to anyone who's paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    By the way, I googled the topics on your blog (Asherah, the pottery shards…), and found it so interesting… My thanks to you
    You're welcome. And she IS interesting. By far, she's the most intriguing manifestation of Mother Goddess that I've seen yet.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Yes. She's been fairly subtle. Well, other than me manifesting the archetype. That's very visible to anyone who's paying attention.
    It is and that's good... I believe the archetype needs to be manifested as much as possible... We've been exploring the masculine aspects of the Divine a lot and I feel it is now time for the Feminine aspects to come forward so that one day, balance is achieved... And both work hand in hand