Thread: Shark

Fish Guest

Shark

I had this dream last week that I just remembered while browsing this forum. Really disturbing actually haha

Anyway, Me & my husband were on the edge of the river (a river near my home in reality) standing on the beach. But what is different in my dream was that the area was completely missing all human existence –like we were there before it was actually ever developed. No bridge was there, no houses, nothing.

In fact, we were standing on the beach there wondering how we would cross the river because the bridge wasn’t there! Why we wanted to cross to the other side to get to “town” was beyond me either because there was no “town”.

So him & I are talking and he reaches down to pick something up out of the sand.. the next thing I know this shark comes up out of the water and then proceeds to come onto shore standing on its tail. This wasn’t your everyday run-of-the-mill shark either, it was some type of alien shark or something. I got that sinking feeling that he didn’t have good intentions at all and screamed to my husband to turn around because that shark was behind him!! Well, when he turned around, that shark leaned forward and ate him in just 2 bites! I lost it and kept screaming then realized I was next.. and I woke up

Blog Entries

Re: Shark

It reminds me a little of that commercial about a nicotine patch. Anyone at home quitting smoking?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Fish Guest

Re: Shark

Nope