I had this dream this morning about going to visit this old man and he had a library in his house.I kept looking at this very old book and I started to read towards the end of it.It had yellowed pages and it said this word for word :
"-There must be harmony and understanding in life so that everything is right.
-you must be one with the wind.
-you must be one with love.
That is the only way that this world and the people can be saved so that the end of the world is avoided." He also told me that he is the keeper of the book for now but that before someone else was the keeper.Any thoughts on this ?
And now for the strange encounter.I went to do my laundry at the laundromat and I went to use the public phone because I forgot to take my cell with me and as I waited for the light to change to cross the street,this car pulls to the curb halfway and this guy stared at me and then asked me something.I was sure that he asked me for directions but I couldn't hear him so I got closer ,then closer because of the suspended train noise I couldn't hear a thing.The green light came on then the red came and the cars in the back of him blew their horn because he was half way on the street and they wanted to get going.Finally,I heard what he said to me and I was kind of shocked.He said that I was so,so beautiful and asked me for my phone number.Now,I'm sure I'm not ugly but so,so beautiful I don't know.I was a little aprehensive but I gave him my number but so far no call.Let me tell you that he wasn't the only guy who didn't call.Once,I had this guy follow me in a bus,45 min away to where I lived then but he never called either.Why do I even bother ?