Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we meet other people in the subconscious?

RyanParis Guest

Can we meet other people in the subconscious?

When we are sleeping and dreaming, is it possible to rise up out of bed and walk around and meet people in the subconscious realm?

Our subconscious minds would be interacting, of course... is this possible?

Since our astral body is in our subconscious, could this actually be done on a daily basis?

Blog Entries

Re: Can we meet other people in the subconscious?

It's possible in the collective subconscious, and I do believe we do this often, but usually don't remember. I think this accounts for many 'psychic experiences' some people report. That's why it's so important to keep a journal and work on recall.
    I wouldn't take this idea literally-
    Since our astral body is in our subconscious,
    but I won't argue against it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jananz Guest

How we know stuff about people through dreaming, even those we have never yet met...may be a factor of precognition or the penetration of time itself in the subconscious. However often we do not rationally understand the content of the symbolic information until happenstance plays out, which can be many years later.
    In dreams I have pre-seen and known things about people I going to meet later in my life...however I have never had a two way stream where there was any sense of a two-way stream of conscious communication. Thus I have never had conscious meeting in my dreams...even so I think that there is a vast other communal life lived by our bodies and souls which we know nothing about. If we lived in a spiritual society that was able to penetrate the veil of the levels and walk between worlds with ease...we could find that we have the highest, deepest knowledge of ourselves, others and existence through dreams and altered states...not in the limited range available to the waking betawave state.

Blog Entries

I wonder if a great deal of communication occurs this way so that we draw people and experiences in when the timing is right. This may be the case with both trivial and important encounters.

I've dreamt of people before meeting them too. I've also shared several dreams, most recently the night before last where I killed a rat (with my bare hands) and my husband dreamt he and my youngest son found a dead rat. One time, shortly after I'd resigned from a job I'd worked at for 16 years because I was tired of constant harassment from a colleague, I dreamt I met her, she asked for my forgiveness and I gave it to her. The next day, I was using an ATM when I heard her voice addressing me. She rather disingenuously declared that she didn't know what she had done to me but that she was sorry and hoped we'd be friends. I was predisposed to forgive because of the dream that I'd experienced a few hours prior. I've dreamt invitations that have come within a day or two of the dream and of people's pregnancies (and the genders of their babies) before they've rung to tell me. And I've been visited by the dead while they've transitioned and afterwards. Such precognition might involve somehow selectively picking up information from what is readily available but my feeling is that there is communication soul to soul. Sometimes I remember a sense of having conversed, even if I don't recall the conversation.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

We're going to love this movie - Inception

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... cnn?hpt=C2

===

I depend a good deal on subconscious communication to ease my way through difficulties IRW. I don't remember it, but I know it's going on. It would be inconsistent with my understandings of the greater reality to think otherwise. A lot of people can be worked with (including my own attitudes) overnight. I know it works, but I can't 'prove' it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I can't wait to see it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jananz Guest

The movie Inception is pretty important as it gives us a sense of the multilayered nature of consciousness. Not only can we dream through various layers of lucidity...and feel the shocked awake jump between the layers as we become lucid to the dream. We can also move through levels or diamensions of consciousness in the waking state and view reality differently at each layer as a result. This brilliant movie produces a viseral demostration of this multiplexity of consciousness, which may help people to actually ascend in consciousness to become somewhat more awake to the waking dream. A movie like this could be done using the layering system of Bigmind. http://www.bigmind.org/

Jananz Guest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by E1B
    I depend a good deal on subconscious communication to ease my way through difficulties IRW. I don't remember it, but I know it's going on. It would be inconsistent with my understandings of the greater reality to think otherwise. A lot of people can be worked with (including my own attitudes) overnight. I know it works, but I can't 'prove' it. We're going to love this movie - Inception
    I've had to wait quite a while to return to this, but I just had a situation which I think is a good example of what I meant.

I work at WalMart and occasionally I'm called to cashier. WalMart is a brutal employer and doesn't tolerate mistakes at all, especially by cashiers. So one busy evening I take a gov't subsidy check called WIC from a customer - two actually. I had never seen the likes of these WIC checks but they were, in fact, WIC and WalMart takes WIC so I took the checks.

A couple of weeks later a low level assistant manager informs me the checks I accepted were Indian WIC, which WalMart does not accept and asks me to sign a reprimand which then goes in my personnel file. I refused on the grounds that this was news to me. My training was deficient. She told me ‘they’ would just bug until I did. So I said, let ‘em bug me, then.

The big manager I was up against in this situation is a real badass but I asked my ‘people’ to take care of it if possible. Events then began to unfold in my favor. The manager went on vacation. She came back but I went on overnights. Time went by, the matter was forgotten.

You might think, oh so what? But these reprimands are serious business to the managers (refusing to sign and accept one is grounds for dismissal) and to dodge one, like a bullet, is pretty remarkable - it took some Divine Intervention. Anyway, I think so.

I debated whether to post this or not, it’s really not very interesting, but you see I did, anyway.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

a rightside up you in an upside down and out world

kudos to ya Richard for standing in your ground.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home