Hi All,

I have been practicing mediation and yoga since last 8 years. In recent times, i have started having lot of experiences which i have mentioned below. I wanted to know what are these experiences all about.

1. There are some pleasurable sensations at the crown chakra which i feel quite frequently and also feel like energy passing from top of my
head.

2. I can also seen white kind of energy around other humans.

3. I am experiencing lot of yawning (after this yawning it feels better and relaxed)

4. Intense pressure in neck. It feels like someone is strangling my neck and as a result the neck moves downwards or sometimes upwards
with lot of force which i am not able to control. This seems to happen even more when some people are near me.

5. Body feels like with tons of energy and if i don't release it with some exercises and stretching it feels very heavy and not able to move
much.

6. I feel sometimes very tired and i am kind of forced to sleep for 10 minutes and i feel refreshed and lightweight.

7. When i close my eyes and sit for meditation, i feel like my body is moving and shaking from one side to another and getting into third eye chakra.

8. Dont feel like breathing and have to make lot of efforts to do it.

9. Rapid mood swings and then suddenly feel peaceful etc.

Please help me out.