Re: the Using the Dream State to Affect Waking Reality thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
i often find myself waking from a dream, and realising i've missed another opportunity to do something similar...
Next time that happens, you could just go back and relax, continuing the dream or change the dream in the way you think appropriate. That is a kind of meditation technique and often brings very good results! In that way you do not miss another chance, but instead take it.
i did this last night, several times in fact.
i found myself waking after a dream, unsatisfied with my actions during the dream.
i settled back down with the intention to go back and re-dream the scenario, but this time adjusting my reactions, and making them become considered responses,rather than simply reactions, with the intent of serving the highest good for all involved.
it was a successful exercise. the scenario played out and i responded more considerately, resulting in a different outcome.

there was a moment when a dream ended, and i still felt like my actions could have been "better", but then i realised that i had indeed acted in the appropriate way to ensure the highest good for ALL involved...

i reckon that by making this process (consciously considering every action with the intention of creating an outcome with the highest good for all involved), a habit during dream-time, the process will inevitably filter thru to the waking mind subconsciously...

(hopefully by-passing the need to re-live each moment twice to make sure it happens )