Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Blog Entries

Re: New Dream Experiment

Well, seems like Neil wants to safeguard his dream time, so I guess he could do us the favor again.

On the other hand, my dream life also seemed to have its own priorities, anyway. So, even when participating nothing seems to get lost.

I'll be offline at least for two days. I'll record my dreams anyway, though.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Okay, okay, epic fail this time.
    But it was fun.
    Yes, fun it was. And for me also a good motivation to enhance dream awareness again. Weeks ago I couldn't remember ANY dreams at all.

Btw, I would not call it an epic fail just because the main target wasn't reached. For me, it is not just about recognizing or not recognizing the set sign. Besides the prime goal, there are some "side-effects" to be measured, since we saw that other elements might be "transmitted along" inadvertently.

Of course, assessed with a skeptic's or a scientist's eye, we cannot take these overlaps as hard evidence for group/shared dreaming taking place. It still could be all by accident.

Anyway, for me the results were rewarding since I had some interesting overlaps with other dreamers. Food for thought it is, after all. I don't apply a black/white view to these overlaps (terriers, blue paint), the world is shades of grey. So I'd rather ascribe probabilities to the outcomes instead of deciding between either "yea" or "nay".

And maybe in the next run we will get the target (and hence hard evidence).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I wanted to add something about the blue paint. Before the experiment began I had a dream where I saw flowers and grass - but all the green parts had been painted blue. That struck me as very odd and I had no idea why.

Cheers,
    Oliver

well, interesting.

i didn't expect to have any overlap or even the symbol itself, but it turns out quite the opposite.

so, i must first tell you all that i knew from the start of the experiment what the symbol was - purple eyes. i didn't see the images Beekeeper was looking at, and indeed drawing (did you draw those eyes?)
    so i never set any intention to try to pick up on anything.

however, now that i see that pick of the drawn eyes, with the words purple eyes underneath, i know that i've "seen" it before.
    exactly as it is there. the two eyes, drawn in coloured pencil, and the writing underneath.
    i don't even remember having seen it in a dream. but the image has been in my mind's eye this week.
    absolutely.

also, on thurs night, i had an astral adventure that involved many white dogs, cats, and some aquatic creatures, very similar to sea-lions.
    all white.

i'd definitely like to participate this time, on the receiving end, so we need to find another trustee...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

From my point-of-view, definitely not an epic fail. I picked up something from everyone of you and this was during a somewhat hellish week for me.

Volgerie, the chickens included chicks and I never ever dream about these creatures. I got the pile of shoes from CF (who was probably the teacher in my dream when i consider apperance) and even more overlap with E1B than I'd considered. Btw, Bella's a white with brindle patches and black spots Staffordshire bullterrier/Dalmatian cross. Two of you picked up blue paint.

I expected the connection to Oliver and CF to be easiest as we've had spontaneous shared experiences before (as I have had with Neil, so no surprise on the familiarity of my hand drawn eyes) so I put a little more focus on the other two.

Of course, last night I had a lucid dream. Grrrrr.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Oh, I'm in Mishell. When do we start?

P.s I found 7 days a little long. Could we shorten the period, do you think?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I would like to participate as a receiver as well in the next round.

Blog Entries

Ok, guys, this was my last desparate attempt yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by E1B
    Is there a sky blue circle in a square? There were two and were they alike?, that was the proplem. That's from this mornings dream but it was too sketchy to bother with.
    A sky-blue circle in a square, two of them, were they alike? Two circles - like irises.

Think what you will, but I'm callin' that pretty close, getting there.

I'm ready to go again and I think four, five days max. Some of us may miss out on one, so you catch the next one.

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I know what the symbol is going to be, but I need a volunteer to send it to.

I think Wednesday is a good day to stop. Then we could maybe fit another in at the end of the week.

Blog Entries

If we don't have a trustee yet I'll be happy to do it. I was just meditating and I thought of some fun I could have from that position, as a confederate of the transmitter. But I'll have to say, I hardly think one is neccessary. I can't think of a person I've met here that doesn't have the personal integrity to pick a symbol, take a picture of it and wait a few days.

But, again, happy to do it if you need me.

Tip to Mishell, try to pick a symbol that isn't counter-intuitive. (Beekeeper ) Also that is universally common to the dreamscape and inner life. The more power it represents the easier we can connect with it.

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast