Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Re: New Dream Experiment

i've had a rough week since the weekend, so recall's been shabby.

there was a cd-case with a picture of an old ruined fortress/palace/city which was repeated a few times in a dream on tues night.
    last night - big cats and dogs, and some unusual creature action, but these are common in my own dreams lately, especially the big cats. this time it was a beautiful leopard cub, playing in my bedroom...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

KORPO! you argue (sorry CPW) suggest that forest is a common dream symbol and yet I searched the Dream forum and found only about 20+ original entries of forest; and yet, we had three within a few days even before Neil joined in.

I would say that is statistically significant and should not be poo-pooed by a person who isn't pariticipating anyway. Think about it, these references to forest are significant, don't you agree.

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Oh, and that bit about the sender doesn't have much to do with it (still talking to Oliver) is so wrong-minded I wonder if the clock has not just struck the 13th hour?

Your FRIEND and ADMIRER,

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge
    And give the symbol a bit more "juice" by having each sender draw/paint the symbol (or write about it just like E1B). Basically anything that requires creativity, concentration and a bit of emotion.
    Yeah, that's the idea.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

*waves the white flag*

Oliver

Blog Entries

- E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I didn't have much dream recall and the ones I remembered don't seem to be related to it. I'll go transfer the ones I remembered to my journal.
    Most were nightmares and personal, so I don't think I was 'up to it' this week.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I woke up this morning and thought, "You idiot, we'd decided on a 4 day experiment and you posted after 3." Never mind.

Good dream symbol, Mishell. It would have definitely been memorable! Wish he'd shown up instead of Mary's no show.

I've been thinking we need to try modifications too. I'm liking what Korpo and Challenge have suggested or just a straight out remote viewing experiment.

I'd like a few days grace before we start again or I'll catch the next round.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Me too. Too many things going on at the moment, can't concentrate properly. Or do it without me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I'd like a few days grace before we start again or I'll catch the next round.
    I think that is a good idea, it's better than always to start immediately the new run (with or without modifications). Sometimes it needs to settle down a bit, also if people want to discuss the results - and maybe s.o. finds something relevant only later on second glance.
    This thread / experiments should be ongoing, but every sort of sports, from tennis to football to boxing, has its time-outs, breaks and half-times.

I don't know if I feel well with complicated modes now proposed. It is also a time issue for me. I think it is good to stick to this rather simple procedure of one sender sending and the rest giving their best shots at it. At least for the next time I would rather stick to that method and not change it for every run. Just my 2 cents.

Another more personal reflection:
    Still (maybe anyone with experience in interpreting dream symbolism could help) I marvel at what is going on with "my" pattern I discovered.

Within one week of dreaming I dreamt that ...

* a chicken hatchling ............. entered my appartment
    * a white terrier dog ............. entered my appartment
    * a cat ............................... entered my appartment

... if this isn't a PATTERN (PET-TERN ) then ... what else is ???

I never dream too much about animals, and secondly .. never about them entering my flat. So it is these two events combined .. and three times. That cannot be dismissed as an accident anymore.

What's happening? Does anyone know what it could possibly mean?

I feel reminded of Shamanism. Maybe these animals are all job applicants for the post as my Power Animal Guide.

(But maybe I should seriously consider it, since I started reading a book on Shamanism a while ago, so I was into it. It says that if you are looking seriously enough, your power animal might pop up in front of you - be it in dreams or in physical life - and you can make friends then .. well .. but maybe I'm just going completely nuts now ... )

Or maybe it's all easier and quite mundane: I should just go to an animals sanctuary and adopt a pet?

But is there any more hidden symbolism involved? I know that animals represent a lot of symbolism in mythology and also in dreams. But what kind of symbolism is it in this context?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast