Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Re: New Dream Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I'm still not participating for the moment. It seems like my stuff has been very personal since I've withdrawn temporarily from the experiment, so I'll just let my subconscious get that out of the way and I'll be back to participate next week.
    oh, that's a pity. - but of course I understand

anyway, hope you will join next week again, because I thought we might have established a good connection (either to each other or to some common source) due to the paint on hand and that whole zoo ...

please tell when you are ready to go again (next week you say?) and I will try to reinforce my "signal" then again hoping you pick up some "blue paint" - metaphorically speaking - from me

of course, for the whole group I am still regularly transmitting and storing it "up into the astral", since in my theory the exact time of when I do it is not that important. I think it is like an email that is posted and sent into someone's mailbox, waiting to be retrieved from there - and I hoping it won't be intercepted by the person's own subconscious spam filter (well what a nice analogy, isn't it?)

Btw, Neil's dream has already a kind of ... well .. interesting element (even two) that could be related to my symbol, not directly but with a little association round the corner. But I won't give away too much now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

this morning, a short vision - a triangle frame made of wood. thru the frame i see a man sitting. the background is white.
    then the background changes to a room with four triangular windows behind the man, and the walls are covered in wood paneling.

triangle?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Had some really informative dreams this week because when I woke from them I could gleam some meaning from them right away.

Prominent dream symbols:
    * A muddy slope I had to get up - slippery slope (the dream was about repeating a behaviour over and over with mounting frustrations)
    * A Swiss Army Knife - "Can do" attitude, an attitude of understanding things as problems to solve and finding the right tool for it

Also I encountered toads on evening walks the last two nights. When I asked what this could mean I came right up with "a being capable of existing in two worlds."

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Also I encountered toads on evening walks the last two nights. When I asked what this could mean I came right up with "a being capable of existing in two worlds."
    Oooo, I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerie
    please tell when you are ready to go again (next week you say?) and I will try to reinforce my "signal" then again hoping you pick up some "blue paint" - metaphorically speaking - from me
    I'll try tomorrow (it's Saturday).

I was painting with that paint again recently and it really does look like the blue you identified when it's wet. It changes colour when it's dry and with the changing light. Then I cleaned the brushes and rollers outside on the grass and it fell on the yellow flowers of some fireweed. I wondered if I was watching what Oliver dreamt
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

You know, the painted grass was so out-of-the-ordinary and memorable, I wonder if it was meant to get our attention.

Cheers,
    Oliver

@Korpo&Beek

wow, this really seems to be a great group dreaming event, same paint colour on wall/hand/grass in RL of one participant --> replicated as dream images by two other participants - guess, that is hardly an accident anymore

@Neil

what shall I say, more than interesting vision, some elements make sense, I have my interpretation of it laid out now, still there's no 'direct hit' (we mustn't expect one anyway), but some elements can be very 'symbolic of the symbol', some elements of course are not related, but round the corner interpretation yields some amazing possible association between my symbol and the whole scene you described (you'll see)

I don't want to give anything away, so I will not comment on any elements directly, in order to avoid that a symbol could be guessed by my hints instead of dream/vision-based deductions by the group.

is hard for me, but I will collect all relevant elements of your dream accounts, lists and guesses over the coming days/weeks here for me and do the detailed analysis after I revealed it, will be fun .

(moderators: we really would need some more and other smileys here. )

Blog Entries

I'm not much in the loop, don't really know what's going on right now, but here's some scant journal of dreaming lately...

6:00 p.m. Aug 1,

This was a post-apocalyptic dream. The only image I'm going to deal with; it seemed we were trying to struggle our way through a huge white flower, the sort that is large and round with 'spears' for petals - a chrysanthemum - magnified so that each petals was ten feet high. We can't make our way up and through them so my gf (Rita/Jodie Foster) tries to make her way through the duct work of the destroyed house.

She's drawing or writing with crayons on construction paper and this long 'tape' of her work projects high out of the duct she's wedged in. I tell her I should try it, I'm a little narrower in the hips.

This dream went on and on, but that's all I have time for.

7:00 p.m. Aug 2nd:
    I dreamed heavily but was enjoying the sleep too much to care about making any notes mental or otherwise as to what was going on. This is lunch 3:00 a.m. 8/3 and I thought to kill time I'd jot down a portion that was pretty freaky and not forgotten.

I take a young man's head (is it still attached to the body?, not sure) and place it on a table and with a regular chef's knife, broad like for cutting vegetables, I slice the top of his head off. This takes a bit even though there's no skull, just a thick rind, green and yellow like a cantaloupe but the interior is more like a red grape. The head collapses a little when the top is removed. The head has gotten slimy from the ‘juice’ so I look around for a towel to wipe it off while holding so the insides don’t fall out.

I’ll bet nobody sent that image.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    I take a young man's head (is it still attached to the body?, not sure) and place it on a table and with a regular chef's knife, broad like for cutting vegetables, I slice the top of his head off. This takes a bit even though there's no skull, just a thick rind, green and yellow like a cantaloupe but the interior is more like a red grape. The head collapses a little when the top is removed. The head has gotten slimy from the ‘juice’ so I look around for a towel to wipe it off while holding so the insides don’t fall out.
    I’ll bet nobody sent that image.
    No. Rest assured, I do not and would never send any gruesome images.
    No, seriously, mine is actually nice, or at least neutral.

But you might be surprised now that by the art of associative (RE-)interpretation I could even take this savage dream scene of yours and connect it to my symbol. It's possible, yeah.

But let me stress again (you will see that "connection" when I reveal it): My symbol is harmless. I don't want to cause anybody nightmares, nor myself, I hate them. I like to think of and to dream of peaceful things.
    Speaking of peaceful, I cannot connect, however, anything from your first apocalyptic dream to my symbol.

Part 1
    I was in a bedroom in some sort of industrial plant and my friends were inviting me to join them in some activity. At that point I realize there's a corpse on the floor next to me and I was supposed to pick it up and toss it into the trash.

This is a freaky "coincidence" considering E1B's second dream.

Part 2
    I was driving a harvester across a wheat field. There were also two girls next to me driving harvesters. When I was done with the work a young woman gave me a chainsaw to "take care" of some trees in the field.

That's all I remember.

Blog Entries

I wish Korpo would have a go at the 'head' dream.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast