Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Blog Entries

Re: New Dream Experiment

There's also the similarity of potentially dark skin/exotic origins. The girls in my sitcom were African American, Richard's was Indian.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    so you had a similar "morphing" like Beekeeper with a face in front of you?

"morphing in the upper lip, extending" - interesting ... morphing how and with what? how would you describe the result?
    I notice it when she is bending over unpacking so I don't see her lower lip and chin, but her upper lip was starting to protrude like too much of injections that women are getting to get the pouty look (the area beneath the nose was starting to curl up) and under the nose a dark line of a black moustache seemed to be forming.

And that's the best I can do.

This is from last night:

Awhile after waking it didn't seem I had any dream recall at all and then a little later it started coming back to me, parts fairly vivid but most was lost I'm sure. I only had time to jot down a few key words and now it's hours later, but:

I'm on the back of a motorbike, don't know who's driving, but we have a helium balloon tied to the bike and it's going to take us up in the air. I'm little nervous about this, but we rise and rise and I wonder how we're going to get back down with only one balloon? We do but we land in a ravine and use the motorbike to climb the steep earth (again).

We're in a sunken 'valley' or crater maybe and I notice that clear cold water is pouring out of solid rock in a sort of magical way.

Then there is a scene where we're in a building where ice is made, but we've brought our own ice in a bag? Then I buy a cup of coffee in a cafe. I don't pay for it and the hostess ask me for the money. I explain I only have this worn and faded $100 bill, one dollar and some change that isn't enough because I don't want to give her the hundred so I'll pay her later. She protest and I remark that she's really quite pretty with her silver hair and she decides to let the coffee issue ride.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

When I add things up in my dreams I could talking about a solar eclipse - moon (ice/silver), Earth, darker. But it doesn't jive with beekeeper so I'll spin the wheel, Pat. Give me an 'X'.

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

how long does this go on for?
    are we waiting til someone gets a *hit*, cos i'm getting impatient
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    There's also the similarity of potentially dark skin/exotic origins. The girls in my sitcom were African American, Richard's was Indian.
    good point again
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    how long does this go on for?
    are we waiting til someone gets a *hit*, cos i'm getting impatient
    still too interesting for me to keep it going, because still results come in, so I would like to go on for a while but I don't expect the exact hit anymore (or maybe by guesswork from the common dream clues with help from me)
    i wish the dreamers would post more dreams, but most seem out of it somehow for the moment

however, I would myself not be of great help now because my dream recall has become lousy again (was better when we started this experiment, maybe due to affirmations I did then)

However, I already started to write the detailed analyis, which is fun .
    So when I reveal it be warned, you might get a looong post, because it gets extended all the time as more and more interesting connections and interpretations can be made - some of which are a bit adventurous I already have to admit.

Blog Entries

I've been posting mine in the dream journal- but I didn't post last night's because my recall has not been the greatest. I do recall feeling pain and fear in last night's dream(s).
    I think I dreamt I was overshadowed, but it's more a feeling than a memory.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

good point again
    I dreamed about a dark skinned man this week.

Last night there was a golden retriever. He wasn't just blond, he had a gold aura and I knew he was an angel. It wasn't a full dream. I was in a dark space then there was the dog and he left through a doorway. I don't know where I was last night! But it is worth pointing out that the one time I had an OBE with the intent of doing a soul retrieval on someone who had died but not crossed over, the helper who came to take the spirit to the other side came in the form of a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    good point again
    I dreamed about a dark skinned man this week.
    cool,
    any more recollections on this dream, the context or the looks of that man?

(@ all: I would like to note, however, that dark-skin / exotic origin or similar notions are one (side) aspect of my pretty multi-faceted dream symbol, and it might even be misleading if one concentrates on this trace only and starts to interpret content only in this direction now; so it would still appear to me the best if you mention all dream symbols that stand out, are striking, remarkable or strange or whatever.
    @CFT: yes I read the entries attentively , so far I did not detect sth clear that could relate to my symbol, might have to do with the fact that many of your latest dreams seemed very personal and so they logically contain less "external" or "invasive" dream symbols, that is my impression)

Here you go Volgerle.

Almost every time I woke up that night I found myself singing a song from Sesame Street. "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong..." This song seems to be about me not fitting in in the environment I am in right now.

The Sesame Street theme continued into my dream. In the dream I was at some kind of convention. There were lots of Sesame Street people there. We waked past Luis and I told my friend that I thought he was really cute. His name was spelled weird in the dream. Lewees or something like that. I recognized the odd spelling of his name to mean he was representing an aspect of myself. I'm not your average Michelle.

There were a lot of trips to the bathroom in this dream(as there always are with all day conventions). During one of my trips to the bathroom I saw that it was an absolute mess. Filthy. Also, there was a guy in there! He looked like a bouncer or a big bully. He told me I couldn’t use this bathroom. I didn’t even consider leaving. I just pushed past him and went into one of the stalls.

I went outside and was walking around with some people. On the way back in I saw Luis again. I asked him if he wanted to walk with me and he said no. He told me he overheard me say that I liked him. I said, “So…” like it shouldn’t matter. He thought about it for a second and decided it didn’t really matter and walked inside with me.

Inside there were TV screens playing scenes from soap operas. I went up to one and saw that there were 3D glasses to use. I put a pair on and thought that the soap opera was a silly imitation of real life.

When the convention was over and all the people were filing out of the room, there was a part of me I could overhear that said, “It’s been 500 years!” as if something important had finally been accomplished.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast