Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Blog Entries

Re: New Dream Experiment

Volgerie, I'm flatchat with the new house, two jobs and organising a workshop. I've been consciously leaning towards a guess that the dream symbol is a tribal mask of some kind. I'm getting it out of the way so when I get a chance to relax and dream well my subconscious mind will be free of guesses.
    http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=e...=&oq=&gs_rfai=
    http://www.google.com.au/images?um=1...an+ma&gs_rfai=
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Grrr... I wrote this @ 3:00 a.m., saved it, now it's gone - must record again.

My daughter and son-in-law decide to buy a very extreme bike in an up-scale department store. The bike is like a chopper with a long extension to the front wheel, but it's not a wheel. the image of it is very vivid and I just took some time to sketch it. There seems to be something significant about it in my imagination.

The bike is of very heavy construction and the extension to the front 'wheel' is like 8 feet long and made of 3" pipe or more and the 'engine' is likewise massive. Rather than a wheel, however, there was a vacuum sweeper casing (like the big chrome one Grandma had) and I think there were wheels inside it. It was cast iron though.

The 'engine' was so large one couldn't really straddle it and it was enclosed - like a huge egg. The bike was two-tone, light gray and pastel green.

So L buys the bike at $3000! and gets aboard. It leaps down the stairs which breaks the massive casing of the front-end device. Boo!

A lady asks if the Ceasar salad is ready. I explain that L is probably in no mood to be making salad right now.

Ceasar salad is made with romaine lettuce - is there something Roman to the Volgerle's symbol?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

e1b, beek, mishell:

you won't believe me, but all last three of your posts are with elements truly valid for my symbol. (it is, as I said above, multi-faceted, even more than I knew before, as i notice now)

e1b,
    you talk about a sketch/outline of that huge motorcycle? could you make a sketch and upload it somewhere on a free photo-upload site to show it? just a rough sketch of the overall form would do.
    This collector of useless clutter.

i dreamed of my bike. this isn't unusual for me tho. it's a bicycle, not a motorbike, btw.
    i rode it into an area that became quicksand. the sand gave way to a space underneath...void. i threw the bike up onto the grass at the side of the sandy area, and proceeded to try to get myself out of the sand. i ended up standing on various plumbing pipes that were in the sand, attached to a kitchen sink, which was dirty and cracked.

strange that there was nothing under the sand. not a hole in the ground or anything...just nothing. not space either. just a sense of nothing. it wasn't scary either. just...inconvenient.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

neil:

another good dream for me to interpret, thanks

Blog Entries

Aug 13, 4:00 p.m.
    The dream was another epic but my recall, again, is not the best. Seems I've acquired/inherited a cattle ranching empire. I'm terribly rich and I have attorneys and field hands and lots of land. I think about it and this dream is set in my imagination of a ranch in Australia - the landscape is arid and flat. The town appears to out of the 50s. Or it could be West Texas, like Lubbock maybe, CF.

My grandson has been 'invested' into two heads that are slick representations of him but with black shiny hair like my laptop. His face is a porcelin white and his upper lip is curled up. Two hi-tech versions of his head looking at each other like one looking in a mirror. We can hear him talk and his sing-song little boy voice is exactly his and he makes conversation normally as if he still had a body. I do not have oracular dreams, so this doesn't bother me. The lips on the head don't move and it makes no facial expressions, we just hear him talk to us.

In the shop my red pickup is being serviced by a horse that talks. She dips her head down and then rubs her muzzle inside the bed and along other areas of the back of the truck. She makes it very slick and shiny where she applies her muzzle but there is something more important to this operation than waxing the truck. ? Protection of some greater degree. She talks but the voice doesn't come from the horse, like the head, we just hear her. She's matter-of-fact like a working horse and complains that she hasn't had a drink since yesterday. But for some reason she mustn't have water now.

Mother has bought a new, latest and greatest fur coat with my new-found money. It is the buff/sandy color I've mentioned before. I try to put it on but it is rigid, like putting on a tent and I can't get one arm through so I'm just stuck inside this coat. Mother tries to tell me how to contort my arm to get it through the hole, but I can't do it and give up. The hands are moving some stuff around in the house and knock over a table with some jewelry of hers on it. A diamond ring has fallen on the floor and I scramble to find it and when I do she comments that it is a poor quality diamond she got from an aunt when she was young.

Dad has gotten himself a flying car. Don't stop here, this is where it starts getting fun :lol. It's a Ford Fairlane 500, red and white convertible, 1960s model. A number of people jump in and he's going to fly it for the first time. I am really nervous about this. The car levitates, pitches back and forth a little, and he takes for the skies, but I can tell he doesn't know really how to operate that thing. He soars up a few hundred feet and cruises around.

I turn my attention to an advisor that is telling me I need this high-powered attorney. There's a middle-aged guy reclined on a chaise just napping or something (there are a number of people mulling around), I check on the flying car and Dad's pitching and yawing but still cruising high above us. Eventually I notice Dad has decided to bring the car back down. I watch nervously as he tries to set it down in the lot of an abandoned gas station. At the last moment it slams to the ground, bouncing one of the occupants plum out.

Simultaneously huge clouds of billowing yellow-white smoke erupt in the lot, but it's not the car, it's some large piece of equipment next to it. Then fire breaks out all over. There's fire pouring out of a concrete shed near the napping guy. I run to find a water hose, have a little trouble with that, but when I return with the running hose, the guy's on fire. Laying there in flames. He's a gonner for sure.

Just then I look up at the sky and a huge brontosaurus raises his head over the town. The dinosaurs are coming!!! I run around the back of the shed and point the hose through a window, but there’s hardly any fire there. I quench it easily and return to the fried napper. An ambulance has been called, but then I notice a humongous snake. He raises his head like 30 feet over me and then dives to the ground in front of me. He’s huge, his head is the size of a small car (VW Bug). He’s after me and I run for safety looking for some place that huge head couldn’t get into. All I can find is the sun-bleached tangle of trunk and roots of a tree.

It’s not good enough. He bears down on me and I poke his nose with a stick. Funny, his nose is kind of mammal like, dog like? not snake like really. He’s a ruddy brown/black. I poke him but he doesn’t attack or retreat.

I wake up.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

A pic of my sketch is coming, but it will be a few hours. I think renderings are better than words because I look at the sketch and it's not a bike, it could be a lot of things... Says more than words.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

It's a lunar lander. No? I'll spin again, Pat. I'll buy an 'e'.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Hey, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i dreamed of my bike. this isn't unusual for me tho. it's a bicycle, not a motorbike, btw.
    i rode it into an area that became quicksand. the sand gave way to a space underneath...void. i threw the bike up onto the grass at the side of the sandy area, and proceeded to try to get myself out of the sand. i ended up standing on various plumbing pipes that were in the sand, attached to a kitchen sink, which was dirty and cracked.

strange that there was nothing under the sand. not a hole in the ground or anything...just nothing. not space either. just a sense of nothing. it wasn't scary either. just...inconvenient.
    There are two themes of "exposing the underlying" in this dream - the void and the plumbing. Beneath the sand there was nothing - maybe a hint to the underlying mechanisms of dreaming or reality creation - think 3D blackness, for example. And normally you don't get to see "the plumbing" of something. You normally only get to see the plumbing if something breaks. It's one of the things you have to look at when you're looking for a problem.

Given that you have trouble with your bike which has represented your energy body before, and you also get stuck in quicksand here, maybe there's something about the energy body in order to proceed to further growth (the grassy patch you throw your bike on).

The quicksand could also mean "hidden challenge" - at least in the movies they never know there's a problem until they stepped right into the quicksand already.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    A pic of my sketch is coming, but it will be a few hours. I think renderings are better than words because I look at the sketch and it's not a bike, it could be a lot of things... Says more than words.
    e1b,
    great, I'm waiting and curious to see it, (it could be relevant!), thanks

okay, dreamonauts,

it is 14 days, two weeks are up...

I will reveal it tomorrow, or at least we will stop tomorrow, I might have to write a long post with the analysis, there's so many points ... it might take me some time (could become Monday)

so the last night is waiting, I would like to ask you, if you want to and feel like doing so, to make a last effort, I will also make one with sending
    maybe you could try it with affirmations to see "volgerle's dream symbol" before you go to bed? last effort - last chance for a direct hit, dreamers

tomorrow, when it's your Sunday, please post your last dreams for this, or anything you might have forgotten from the last 14 days' dreams and could yet be relevant for an "alien" dream sign

at the end please post "I'm ready" or sth similar, and then I know I can reveal it when all are through with it, and finish and post the analysis

(since it takes time, it is possible, of course, then to make a last round of "wild guesses" for the symbol based on the overall content of all dreamers for those who like to do so - feel free ,
    I still think that it's possible to guess it by combining several dreamers's dream content - including my positive affirmations as to relevant stuff / indirect hits, but maybe it is not as easy as I think it is, as I'm not in your shoes now )

questions to admin: as I alredy started it I can see it will be a long post (also with lots of pics in it) is there any post size / character amount restrictions so that I might have to split it up in 2 or more posts?

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast