Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Blog Entries

Re: New Dream Experiment

Hello, Neil.

I think the three children might be again representative of your three lower energy bodies. Them sitting together in an aligned way (the stone circle) has a special effect - the children are superimposed by another, very old presence. I think this is your soul.

Your soul is much older than this lifetime and it can come through - here represented as an overlay - if you bring your lower bodies into alignment. Then Narnia is the realm of the soul. I think your recall gets blurry here as you have still some trouble downloading an experience of soul consciousness which you are treated to here. You're going there with the three actors as it denotes the alignment necessary in the lower bodies to have this experience, to bring it through and recall it at all.

I think your lower energy bodies are represented as children as you are still in the process of teaching them and aligning them. This might have been the purpose of your conversation - aligning them, learning about their nature, their needs. When they are aligned they speak with a second voice as well - the voice of the soul becomes overlaid on the aligned bodies. In theosophy it is said that the energy bodies start to look alike and more and more like the higher body they align to.

Your energy bodies are your vehicles of immersion in all lower planes. But you see them not only in this aspect, but also "the actor behind." You become aware of this second aspect of reality, the arranged drama, where you are both immersed in the unfolding of the story but also start to realise that there is everything you would expect from an actual drama - people to fill the necessary roles, a script, a directing force. And you become aware of all these aspects happening within yourself - your role in the story, and how gradually a wider awareness starts to come through in all these aspects.

I think your presence in Narnia, actually remembering entering it, is already a vital experience and denotes a new degree of stability in your consciousness with more to follow over time.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

That's why she's clairvoyant.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Sorry I couldn't make a better attempt with it Richard but this week has really sucked (and I can't see the coming month as being any better).
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Just been thinking about the "♥♥♥♥" reference. There were a couple of dreams I didn't record here because I was too late but one was a variation on a recurring dream about my cockatoo. I dismissed it because it recurs occasionally when I feel weighed down by responsibility as I do currently and I figured it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Certainly, if my subconscious were picking up on your signal it could do better than that!
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Sorry I couldn't make a better attempt with it Richard but this week has really sucked (and I can't see the coming month as being any better).
    sounds like any attempt at all was as a mountain moved. Good Show BeeKeeper!

I hope for you a better month BK. I will keep ya in my thoughts and prayers, and even blow some love your way. if it all gets sucked in it'll be ok i reckon.

I am thinkin of the movie 13th Warrior, where all the bear dudes are attacking at first, and ole antonio banbarearse has killed him one with his lil sword, standin there in the rain and mud realizing "it's a man...it's...a...man!", and the fearless viking smiles at him and says sumptin like, "it's ok....there's more", and back to fightin and killin they go. priceless scene

sometimes life is just like that. we just gotta keep on fearlessly smilin till there aint no more bear dudes comin at us. like that viking character we ought to reckon that it is written just so, we cant change it, and merely in seeing it's end acceptably (whatever it is), is often enough the cause for something like the end of the frightful bear dudes attacking.

sometimes i watch that movie just to be reminded to smile in the face of what life may throw my way. a good flick i think. when i grow up i wanna be a viking and eat honey barbequed peacocks cooked by comely viking maidens over the open fire.

and what's with all these "♥♥♥♥" dreams y'all?

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Thanks for the support, Tim. I'm just whinging because everything comes at once but I should count my blessings, which are numerous to be sure!

Just for the sake of completeness.

Monday 30th August, 2010.

I'm with a group of young women, all dressed for going out. One, a blonde, explains that she's currently unemployed.

Snowy in a Blanket
    Snowy is in the backyard, in her cage. G has been feeding her. I take a look at her and she looks healthy. There are two birds at some stages through the dream. G wraps a blanket around her so she can sleep.

Tuesday 31st August, 2010.

Veil dance at the resort

(I'm surprised to have recalled a dream at all, having worked up to bedtime, which is usually a great inhibitor).

I am walking over a narrow bridge, struggling with my suitcase and G's as well as we head for a resort. I unintentionally drop both bags but I don't care all that much when I do. They plummet below and land with a bang, at least G's does. I wonder if something inside it is broken but decide it isn't.

I'm in a large room at the resort, practicing a veil dance. I can feel myself in my dream body and I'm enjoying the movement of gliding and twirling. Gabrielle arrives. She sometimes looks different to RL but I identify her as Gabrielle. She's going to present something to the students. I show her the dance and she's very taken with it. She kisses my cheek and I jokingly tell her not to do that in front of the boys.

The dance has altered something. Now I have abilities in the dream that I didn't have at the start. I sense this ability as if it was an invisible companion but it's essentially telekinesis.

This is all I can remember.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: ’
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Veil dance at the resort

(I'm surprised to have recalled a dream at all, having worked up to bedtime, which is usually a great inhibitor).

I am walking over a narrow bridge, struggling with my suitcase and G's as well as we head for a resort. I unintentionally drop both bags but I don't care all that much when I do. They plummet below and land with a bang, at least G's does. I wonder if something inside it is broken but decide it isn't.

I'm in a large room at the resort, practicing a veil dance. I can feel myself in my dream body and I'm enjoying the movement of gliding and twirling. Gabrielle arrives. She sometimes looks different to RL but I identify her as Gabrielle. She's going to present something to the students. I show her the dance and she's very taken with it. She kisses my cheek and I jokingly tell her not to do that in front of the boys.

The dance has altered something. Now I have abilities in the dream that I didn't have at the start. I sense this ability as if it was an invisible companion but it's essentially telekinesis.
    Solome and the dance of the seven veils .

She had demanded the head of St. John? Peter? (?) on a silver platter, which she received and did her dance only to reveal at the very last she was hermaphrodite.

And I don't blame you for dropping G's bag, let him carry his own - er, you've just had so much to do lately. I can tell your responsibilities are weighing you down. Perhaps a quiet break is soon to come. I hope.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: ’
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

And I don't blame you for dropping G's bag, let him carry his own - er, you've just had so much to do lately. I can tell your responsibilities are weighing you down. Perhaps a quiet break is soon to come. I hope.
    My youngest, who is a great lug of boy, came home from his rugby league game last Saturday excited at having scored 5 tries and that their team were now in the finals. He went straight to the phone and rang my dad, who lives in another state. They hatched it between them that Dad would show up this weekend (which is good, because it's Father's Day) and then Harry informed me that Pop would be seeing his game.

The house will go on the market this week and I've made clear I will not be taking sole responsibility for tidiness should potential buyers give short notice. In the meantime, business (or busy-ness) as usual. No rest for the wicked, I guess.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Williams)

Peacock animal totem (linsdomain.com)

PEACOCK

Resurrection and Watchfulness

The Peacock has many legends
    surrounding its beautiful plumage.
    Greek mythology tells of Hera
    giving the peacock its many "eyes"
    while Chinese mythos says that
    the blending of the five colors of its feathers
    is the sweet harmony of sound.

The Peacock is also associated with the Phoenix.

In Egypt, the Peacock is linked
    to the Sun God Ra
    and in Christianity,
    the Peacock
    is the symbol of death and resurrection.

Those who have a Peacock as a totem can receive insight into
    their past lives and their karmic connection to their current life.
    The study and use of foot reflexology would also be beneficial
    as the feet are very pronounced in the Peacock.

The Peacock loud and raucous call, almost like laughter,
    reminds us to laugh at life.

Blog Entries

Thank you, Serpentarius!

Tell, ya' what, let's just let the Peacock hang with us a while. It must not be a mistake that Aunt Claire and I had it on our minds. It's energies for 'enlightenment' are potent and universal. So, unless somebody is ready and eager to start a new symbol, I think we might continue to find it in our dreams and lives.

Just an idea, besides some of us are a little unsettled right now, so taking a break might be a good idea.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast