Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Blog Entries

Re: New Dream Experiment

I'll use this as a place holder and remind everyone we're having fun.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    after two nights, I must say ... well, there is indeed sth I would call a pattern

problem is: i might deceive myself when I make these connections between the 2 different (but not so very different) dream signs

however, maybe my subconscious self even "dreams up" these consecutive signs for itself - perhaps because it wants them to come, a self-created conjured motif so to speak

not sure, like Robert I remain an open-minded (!) skeptic, don't wanna lend myself to a premature judgement ...

on the other hand, I have a feeling the pattern might be real, since it is - after all - unusual (regardless as to whether it's created by Beekeeper's influence or by my subconscious)

2 nights not enough to judge, let's see if it manifests again in coming nights...

*suspense*
    i reckon that, simply the act of setting an intention for your dreams, and that intention being the same every night, is definitely gonna result in a pattern appearing. whether or not you pick up on the symbol/object/whatever it is... i'm sure the results of such an experiment will turn out to be interesting for everyone involved...

i'll say this, i've been using my dreams as a means to find out what's happening internally, or to receive communication from guides, or my higher self, for 2 or 3 years now, and the more you do it, the clearer it seems to get.
    the key is to ask the right questions.
    i've found that adding "show me using symbols i will clearly understand!" to the end of your request or question, results in a response that's easily interpreted.

now go have fun you kids!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Night four- One dream, two symbols.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I don't really understand how this is going to work which is perfect so I won't be tempted to 'help' it work. I am glad that's it's gotten me keeping a journal again. RL has conspired to help as I've been moved to overnight shifts for the next few weeks which means I have to sleep during the day. This helps lucidity and just dreaming in general.

I recorded one today that was so long I got really tired of typing it, but it was probably a good one and deserved being recorded more than I thought so. If I have anything at all relating to the experiment it's just a color - but that's something maybe.

It's a little frustrating I can't just post it now and hope you guys will have a go at it. But it'll wait. The sun is high in the sky here which means I'd better go to bed.

So, later....

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Patience, Richard, we'll all know soon enough.

Btw, my dream recall has been horrendous. I know there's a lot going on but I'm struggling to pull it back and I want to in case my dream imagery or life events, along with or rather than the established dream sign, gets into any of your dreams.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Have you ever tried DHEA? It's a supplement suggested on another board I tried some years ago. I just checked and I still have some left so I reckon if it was the silver bullet it'd be gone by now .

Anyway, just thought of it. Might be interesting to try when recall is at an extreme low, i.e. if it helps at all would be easy to tell.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

No need, it's just because I've been taking cold capsules and they zonk me out. Been renovating and breathing in junk (even with a mask on). It'll sort out. Even so, I don't worry when recall declines a bit - it always returns and sometimes it's because I'm doing interesting things like popping in on friends, or so I've been told on occasion. I should be drug free tonight.

And here I go giving away information that might tinge the dreams.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I'm getting at least a short dream recalled a day (which is good for the bad sleep I currently experience), but except for one strange symbol there's really nothing I would associate with the experiment.

Cheers,
    Oliver

for me the last two nights have been lame, although dream recall was good, since I also could type some stuff into my notebook in the middle of the night now

however, nothing i can interpret as an "alien" dream sign, all was pretty personal dreams, mostly past-related (like so often with me recently) but maybe even there could be sth hidden inside, need to go through the notes again

anyway, regardless as to whether or not it will work for me, I am happy that by now I started / resumed what I wanted to do anyway, taking lucid dreaming work seriously by keeping my lucidiary up to date, getting up at night in-between for lucidity enhancement (and notes!), listening to lucid dreaming sounds at night, it works to get better dreams and dream recall

i am asking myself: what would happen if i get lucid, would it help to immedately shout "lead me to beekeepers' dream sign now!" ? - i would immediately try it out

unfortunately it is hard for me to get really lucid (i get however "semi-"lucid sometimes, steering dreams like I make my thoughts wonder in waking state, but it's not a real "hey, i'm dreaming" awareness)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

i am asking myself: what would happen if i get lucid, would it help to immedately shout "lead me to beekeepers' dream sign now!" ? - i would immediately try it out
    I'd make it come to me by stating, "show me".
    Williams)

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast