Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Re: New Dream Experiment

oh.

Stupid me. Now I noted, of course, I've made a mistake, the last night was the last one.

I always thought of Sunday for finalising.

So today (sat) we already start.

I won't send my entire dreams to Neil, just a filtered shortlist with some enhancements. Still, will take some time to prepare it.

Please wait a while (not ready yet .. but soon ).

(* gets hectic and frantic now...*)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I always mark my dreams with the day preceding the night.

Saturday, 17th

Dream 1: Arguing with my mother about recent events.
    Dream 2: This one was extremely long, but I already basically knew while having it that this would be one of these long dreams I don't remember much from. One piece was weird, and I marked it - it seems like there was a war or crisis and they were "mobilising the reserves." But the guys were all WW1 veterans (but not that old) and running to catch a bus (or train?). They were all wearing German spiked helmets. That was so odd, it did register.

Sunday, 18th

Dream 1: I somehow dreamt that Beekeeper was there. It was about taking a test. Somehow there was the mentioning of doing the test on steroids, and that didn't seem right, but nobody seemed to care.

Monday, 19th

Dream 1: We were trying to pot a plant, tried to trim it down, but it started to stick brokkoli in the cut ends, brought something in (a pot?), <something I cannot decipher> and wandered out. I remember thinking that this must have been a mischievous nature spirit having fun with us.

Tuesday, 20th

Dream 1: I'm dreaming about the new apartment I'm gonna move to IRL. There's some sort of "preview room" I can enter and I do so for short times to prepare myself for upcoming events. I don't remember what happened there, just that there was this preview room.

Wednesday, 21st

Dream 1: Sex dream. Followed by a short snippet of a co-worker offending a manager.
    Dream 2: Two friends, one a co-worker seem to help me move. One is a cute girl I seem to have a crush on in the dream. At some point I catch them making out in the bathroom (weird scene, totally weird perspective changes once I walked through that door until I leave the room). When I ask my co-worker about it later he says "Well, it happens." This moment his wife calls him on his mobile and tells him the mayor is sick.
    Dream 3: High school friend and co-worker. I'm in a toy store, I guess. It seems like the TV is showing American Football. I track the progress of the team trying to achieve a "first down" with the help of soda cups that I fill with cola and putting them on a pattern on the floor. (This seems to be somehow related to LEGO in the dream, so maybe I need to "Leggo (of) cola" ) Somehow they have big trouble achieving first down - they get stalled by a very clever player on the defence line. As the commentator talks about him I see a deep black background (that's all I see) and when he says the nickname of the player is "rubber band" a rubber band appears in that space.

Thursday, 22nd

Dream 1: I dream of trying to learn the Hendrix piece "Jam Back at the House," but I am worried that I seem to not have my sheet music with me. Now it switches over that I'm being told about some music history, supposedly - some new-formed band of four black teenagers seemed to have revolutionized the blues scene forever. The commentator said "This is not only the equivalent of designing a BMW-E .... (What's that supposed to be, anway? They don't make such a car) overnight, but also instantly being able to control it when barreling down a road with 120."

Friday, 23rd

Dream 1: My son visited me in a dream and runs around, happily playing, for a long time. Then he tries to topple the ironing board, but the hot iron misses him - thank goodness.
    Dream 2: Woke remembering nothing but it must have involved pirates. And/or ninjas. That spells trouble!

There were rather few dream symbols out of the ordinary. So unless it is a spiked helmet, brokkoli, American Football, LEGO, cola, pirates, ninjas, a hot iron, the mayor or steroids (and I would be surprised if it was anything like that) then - no idea. Oh, and rubber band.

Oliver

Ready. (also sent notes to Neil).

Blog Entries

Ready. Posting the signs, and the dreams will go in my journal. Am putting them together as we speak.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

So I see all 4 have given the "ready" message.

Here's my top 3 list I decided on:

1. Animals popping up in my own appartment

The first two nights, a nice and funny animal visited me in my appartment
    I never dreamt of "animals visiting me in my flat" before, so there might be a strange recurring theme / pattern (PET-tern? ).

In detail:

a little yellow bird or even chicken hatchling (first night)
    http://eu.123rf.com/400wm/125/137/szivi ... ground.jpg

a young fox terrier (or poodle) (second night)
    http://clipandsnip-brynmawr.co.uk/Image ... errier.jpg

excerpts from the original entries copied here:

first night:
    "nice little yellow bird or even a sweet little chicken hatchling in the bathroom running around, a bit stressed, chirping all the time; it is sweet; making himself wet going through a puddle of water there (flooding again?), then shaking itself like a dog getting rid of the water, then running on; then I lead it out into the living room, open the balcony door to let it out"

Still, this was the clearest and most "alien" dream of the week so I was sure then it is not "my" dream entirely. It was also very pleasant, sweet and nice to remember.

Note: the "flooding again" relates to the flooding of my appartment I had 4-5 weeks ago, most of it was in the bathroom, so the water fits, this dream is followed by a double false awakening.

second night:
    "a white fox terrier or poodle rushes in after I opened the door and almost runs me down, licks me, plays with me
    sweet, nice little (almost) puppy terrier, a bit thin though"

Note: the dog belongs to a woman that visited me before, I did not know her, but asked her if she was a girl I knew as Sandra due to similarity, she said no, but that she knows Sandra, then she says that her dog is outside in the lobby. I hear it rumbling, that is when the door opened , or I opened it, not sure, and the dog comes in (rest see entries above).

Prior to this I felt myself in the bed with a projection attempt having vibrations, I heard a kind of "neg voice" but later turning friendly, a middle-aged (40-50) woman sitting at my bed (appears like a nurse to me) and talking to me (don't know what), then after that the other younger woman appeared in my room, the one that resembled "Sandra" and sent in the dog playing with me.

When I took down the notes of this dream when awake, I still had that slight tingling/shivering all over my body I usually feel after waking up from a dream/lucid dream or even projection attempt (mostly failed ones with vibrations), so there might be "more" to it, however that "more" can be defined.

2. Blue paint on hand

I touch a wall and have blue paint on my hands.

Later on, I go to the river to wash it off. When I do this some of my belongings almost fall in to the water to float off, but I manage to grab them all.

3. Cellar (parental home)

A recurring theme is the basement in the house of my parents. I meet a blonde girl sorting stuff there (talking about a scholarship she has now and that she won't therefore be working here any longer). Also in another dream I am kind of hiding in the shadows, even melting with the shadows or walls, but not out of fear. It is rather like playing a game.

Blog Entries

Instead of sending the entire dreams to Neil, I will post the dream symbols I discerned from the dreams themselves. Then I'll post the dream themselves in my journal, and anyone can go see the dreams themselves and see if they see something I didn't.
    I consistently got a square object many of the days. Sometimes there was a voice telling me "this is the dream sign' and sometimes there was a vision screen in between or after dreams, and I soon saw a relationship between them.
    Here they are:
    1) 7/17/10 Dreamed something about Beekeeper moving to an apartment and getting ready for it. Cleaning house, etc.
    As I awoke I saw what looked like a block of cheddar cheese.
    2) Object: A medium-sized box, about the color and size of a Whithman's Sampler (mustard yellow). Second object- a rectangular piece of cake, as part of a larger rectangular cake. The piece is darker than the rest of the cake, like a brownie.
    3)No recall, no object.
    4)Symbols: Collapsible spoon (looked somewhat like a swiss army knife), credit card and a table.
    5)Symbol- As I was waking up from a dream, I was not shown the image of the object, and was given instead a 'non disclosure agreement' which I refused adamantly. Then I woke up.
    6) " - A stack of funny money. Later circumstances makes me think this was a precog event and not the symbol itself. However, I noted it because of the shape.
    7) Probably a personal dream, no symbol that I can recall.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well, no overlap so far...

Oliver

Blog Entries

I have a dog (actually 4 or 5, one of which was a small white terrier tho I didn't note that one in the journal - it was our fox terrier from childhood).

I have a rectangular creamy colored label with 'writing' across the bottom - it was the supposed UPC for a roast or CHICKEN.

I have money, $83.74 and also $11 and some change. If I plot 8374 on the Tree of Life (like I do most everything) I get a rectangle (rhombus I think, narrower on one end) or a sideways 'Z' if I plot the action.

I'm debating where to put my dreams - maybe start my own journal? One is pretty amazing, has an alien in it, maybe there. I don't know.

Oh, when I so tempestuously announced that I have it! I was thinking of the Egyptian Heiroglyph for serpent - a wavy line.

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

maybe it is not a single object ... maybe it is rather a more abstract concept

how about that: Beekeeper popping up in / moving into an appartment.

everybody mentions Beekeeper and an appartment (own or Beekeeper's)

the animals I saw popping up in my appartment could well represent Beekeeper (actually my conceptualisation of Beekeeper could be based on nice animals, which might be imprinted by his/her giraffe avatar and part of the name - bee)

CFT mentions beekeeper moving into an appartment as one entire dream.

Korpo and Beekeeper, if I understand it right, are moving into new appartments or changing appartments in "RL". So there might be a "theme" here.

There is also talk about cleaning, making renovations. In a dream I had blue paint on my hands when touching a wall (ok, that is quite a stretch now...)

Korpo, you say "beekeeper was somehow there" .
    Question: Where is "there" - your home possibly? And how do you visualise Beekeeper in dreams (with a picture, a concept?)?

Lastly, Beekeeper him/herself wrote in this thread:
    "I don't worry when recall declines a bit - it always returns and sometimes it's because I'm doing interesting things like popping in on friends."

What does this mean?
    Does 'popping in on friends' relate more metaphorically to his/her symbol-sending-activity or the literal content of the sent symbol / message?

Well, I'm just brainstorming now, doing associations. (Creative Interpretation starts already )

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    I have a dog (actually 4 or 5, one of which was a small white terrier tho I didn't note that one in the journal - it was our fox terrier from childhood).

do you mean "you have a dog / small white terrier" in your dreams this week - or that you had a dog in your childhood in RL - just referring to my dream of a white terrier?

(btw. as a very small child the first pet of our household I grew up with was indeed a fox terrier, too. But I hardly have memories of the dog and I did not identify the dream terrier with my childhood terrier)

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast