Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: New Dream Experiment

Blog Entries

Re: New Dream Experiment

Beekeper's a lady.
    I did see some overlap in one of the symbols, a label and the money with my 'boxy' objects and the 'agreement' I was supposed to sign and my 'funny money' vision. Interesting how a lot of people saw animals (except me).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    do you mean "you have a dog / small white terrier" in your dreams this week - or that you had a dog in your childhood in RL - just referring to my dream of a white terrier?
    I was referring to my dream journal (has a dog).

I'm going to put my journal for this experiment up by itself because it's pretty long and if you guys want you can read it over .
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Korpo, you say "beekeeper was somehow there" .
    Question: Where is "there" - your home possibly? And how do you visualise Beekeeper in dreams (with a picture, a concept?)?
    I've known Beekeeper for years - well online, that is. I don't remember seeing her in the dream, I just remember that it was Beekeeper.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

I notice first of my dreams continues the theme 'moving in'. Hmmm. There are really so many possibilites I'll have to wait until I have more time to jam on what might be a clue or clues.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

e1b,
    wow, nice, so we would have a first "direct hit" with this one

of course, (playing the scoffer now), it might be pure accident still
    (moreover, I suppose, just a synchronicity between us two and not related to Beekeeper's symbol)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

It's not the symbol but it did get into one of my dreams with a bunch of other little dogs, though it's not mentioned specifically.

What hue was the blue paint, Volgerie? We've just painted a feature wall blue in our new house and I'm quite taken with it.

Describe your female visitors. I did ask benevolent, higher order spirit beings to get involved in the experiment if they felt they could help.

I've read what you guys have published. This time the dream sign didn't come up but there were some interesting little overlaps between my dreams and what everyone one else dreamt, as you'll see. Let me know when you'd like me to publish the sign and my dreams for the week.

BTW, when I record my dreams, I date it for the morning I wake up. I'm also in Australia.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    It's not the symbol but it did get into one of my dreams with a bunch of other little dogs, though it's not mentioned specifically.
    wow, this is getting pretty amazing now, so we've got a third hit for a white terrier(-like) little dog
    this really could be a group dreaming element now

What hue was the blue paint, Volgerie? We've just painted a feature wall blue in our new house.
    difficult, I don't remember how exactly it looked (just saw it on my hands, not the wall itself, or at least I don't remember how it looked on the wall). generally it was not too dark, but not too light either.

if I take this colour box, I would maybe go for the square on the lower row on the left, maybe also lower right or the very middle one (middle row+column), but I cannot be sure

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... lue_v2.svg

Describe your female visitors. I did ask benevolent, higher order spirit beings to get involved in the experiment if they felt they could help.
    Maybe it also helps to give a clearer description of the (rather more unpleasant) situation before meeting the women:

After my vibrations had ceased again resultless - as almost always - I had given up on projection attempts, therefore I finally could see (in dream state I suppose). I'd been blind before that, trying to project "in the dark" while only hearing voices which I first thought to be "neg" voices teasing me a bit, but I am now not so sure anymore what they were.
    I remember controlling my anger and shouting at the voices "I love you". That might sound very stupid now, but I read once that if you greet any "negs" with helpfulness or even show love and understanding, they usually run off or disappear, that's why I did it. Well, maybe it even worked. (I also heard s.o. say back to me "I love you" ,a bit mimicking though).

Then the first woman was sitting at my bed, somehow she appeared a bit like a nurse to me
    Cannot say if she was the one that had said back "ILY" before, but I also cannot rule it out either.

This first lady was older than the second woman, (approx. in her forties) she looked friendly although I think she did not smile, she also looked a bit rigorous (maybe a real nurse sterotype ). She had brown or dark hair. She said sth, but I don't know what our talk was about. (Not sure: It might be that she held a syringe and it looked like she had given me a shot just before - a job a nurse normally does; but I did not panic, if this was the case it wasn't sth harmful but a rather helpful injection - maybe one "making me see?" ).

then there was little a switch of situation, but still in my appartment, I was out of bed when I saw the second woman, she reminded me of Sandra, a girl I knew from my university times in the 90ies, I approched her as she was lying down on my living room couch; I was kind of hovering, floating above her while talking to her (maybe this even had some slight sexual connotations, but no real action was going on .. ). I asked her if she was Sandra and she said smiling to me "no, but I know her well" ( it could be I said sth like she may please remind her of me and give her my regards)

this second woman had brown hair, wore glasses, and I think it was beige or light brown trousers, a darker sun-tanned skin (like s.o. who likes sunny beaches), probably in her middle or later 20ies

(actually, and which makes me wonder now, she more resembled a girl I knew as Tanya, from the same period as Sandra actually - in the 90ies, but I know I asked for Sandra)

then she looked to the left and said that she brought her dog with her, thus came the rumbling sounds from a lobby (which is the point where the layout of my flat does not coincide with the dream appartment anymore, normally at the direction of her gaze my kitchen would have been), then the opened door, and enter the sweet little white terrier, rest of story known

both were nice women, the first and older one, however, a bit more strict and aloof (but not unfriendly). However, I cannot say if they looked 'angelic' to me in any way, although s.o. appearing as a nurse can always interpreted to be an angel.

I will have a look at your dreams, of course.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

This first lady was older than the second woman, (approx. in her forties) she looked friendly although I think she did not smile, she also looked a bit rigorous (maybe a real nurse sterotype ).
    This was the lady that was my mother's aid caring for departed Dad (Ernie's Vacation).

And Beekeeper, I think we will find more connections to your dream sign - with a stretch of the imagination, but with my RV experiments it was that stretch that really made a difference. We'll see, maybe not.

Can't wait for your journal and the sign.

[panting and wagging my tail]
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Can't wait for your journal and the sign.

[panting and wagging my tail]
    I'm looking forward to the sharing of thoughts at the end. We can see then if we want to try another experiment and what shape we'd like it to take. So far, I'm thinking I'm probably a better "receiver" than "transmitter."

I've encountered nurses before too (not for quite some while).
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Not orange huh? Probably a platinum blue as you asked Volgerle about the blue and the mercury vapor light of the first dream gives off a silvery blue light. Is there a sky blue circle in a square? There were two and were they alike?, that was the proplem. That's from this mornings dream but it was too sketchy to bother with.

I'm pulling my hair out here (and I don't have any to spare )

Richard the Patient, Who Listens to Trees, Who Let's the Universe Unfold as it Should, who...

Arghhhhh!
    - E Hubbard

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast