Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Astral projection

Re: Astral projection

Cool, but it'll take me months to understand this. :cry:
    Maybe I'll read one paragraph per week, that might help, slow digestion.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

The super-duper-simple description:
    Cells in your body work as superconductors.
    When they fire up from conductive to superconductive they generate what is known as a Meissner field. The field is made of light and sound, and is commonly described as the aura.
    Now for the cool part:
    Superconductors also create something called the Anti Meissner field, that is expelled out into time and space and also nonlocally, and is the 'harmonic copy' of the Meissner field. The antiMeissner field is quantumly entangled with the Meissner field, so that whatever the anti M. field perceives can be reflected in the Meissner field. An etheric projection is the ejection of the antiMeissner field. Maybe the astral body also.
    The physical body then uses it's own neural receptors to translate the signals from the projected field, and we perceive what our antiMeissner field perceives, and the neural receptors turns the information into information the brain can process.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

'kay, thanx, got it
    This collector of useless clutter.

dreamosis Guest

Hmmm. I'll have to read over this again and again to really absorb it, but what immediately strikes me is that the model of our cells as conductors which generate the aura, and also a projectable double, gels with what energywork wisdom says helps a person a have an OBE more than anything else: running energy.

Blog Entries

I disagree- I believe that running energy makes you increase the potential to use the energy, but not to have the OBE itself- but what I got from some of it is that what causes the superconductors to 'fire up' is the lowering of temperature- the lower the temp the more the material conducts, and in the case of the cellular material, going into a trance would cause this to happen.

I don't entirely resonate with the idea that the process is purely physical, but provided that the cells do this (work as superconductors) then it is an interesting possible way of looking at it.

dreamosis Guest

Well, what I meant is that it's the free-flow of energy around the etheric/physical that allows for an easy extrusion of the double. If there are "broken circuits," so to speak, blockages, the chances of smooth conscious projection are probably lower.

It isn't so much the activity of running energy that causes OBEs, I think, as much as that maybe clear channels make it likelier that projection will occur.

Blog Entries

Sure, and it makes sense within the same framework as the cited model.

dreamosis Guest

The theory of the aura, and astral body, as a Meissner/anti-Meissner field generated by the body is exciting, but cannot exactly replace the Soul Theory. What of ghosts, for instance?

Ghosts in this model would be along the lines of what Golden Dawn qabalists call the "shells of the dead." The idea here is that the ghostly manifestation is not itself the soul, but is animated (by phenomena that can be natural OR artificially induced) "memories" of previously extant Meissner-antiMeissner fields (i.e. when the person or people were still living). The memory being animated or brought to life is not a person's memory, but the cumulative memory (of the Earth's local space/time) of the deceased person's Meissner-antiMeissner activity during the course of his or her life. Even empty space remembers things.

The soul in this model is something else, and maintains an ongoing handshake (or entanglement) with the Meissner bodies/harmonics while the organism is still a feasible vehicle for self-referent consciousness (i.e. while the central & autonomic nervous systems are still functioning).

It's not really physical in the sense of being differentiated from the domain of mind/spirit. Actually, mind is both inclusive of and included in the domain of "matter" or "physicality" in this model.

YB

Quote Originally Posted by dreamosis
    The theory of the aura, and astral body, as a Meissner/anti-Meissner field generated by the body is exciting, but cannot exactly replace the Soul Theory. What of ghosts, for instance?

dreamosis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yamabushi
    Actually, mind is both inclusive of and included in the domain of "matter" or "physicality" in this model.
    Can you explain this a little more?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast