Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Astral projection

Re: Astral projection

Quote Originally Posted by dreamosis
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamabushi
    Actually, mind is both inclusive of and included in the domain of "matter" or "physicality" in this model.
    Can you explain this a little more?
    The proverbial snake swallowing its own tail. The universe continues to dance back and forth between the material domain and the mind domain, and it does this at ridiculously fast but variable rates and what happens in either affects the other (relatively). But matter and physicality are not how things are in the first place -- at best physical reality, at least the one we Earth humans experience, is the byproduct of observation (observation being defined here as perspective of perceptual interface). Not all entities capable of observership (which is, to a degree, everything that exists in both manifest in space/time and unmanifest in space/time) experience the same reality we experience in the same physical fashion we experience it.

dreamosis Guest

Yamabushi, do you know about or have you experimented with the "Experimental Life Energy Meter" offered by Heliognosis (which was influenced by Wilhelm Reich's work)?

http://www.heliognosis.com

I know very little about physics or electrical engineering, but as I understand the meter measures through "displacement current" and isn't sensitive to the ordinary sources of EM radiation (like televisions, radios, wires in the walls of houses, etc.)

You said in the first post that Meissner fields develop around the surface of the skin at 90 degree angles, which if I interpret the phenomenon correctly, means that Meissner fields travel outwards in transverse waves.

Most EM radiation in our post-industrial environment is in the form of transverse waves; EM radiation in a longitundinal configuration is rare. If Heliognosis' meter is, in fact, only sensitive to the EM fields of living objects, and not to ordinary EM radiation, then the displacement current must only be receptive to longitudinal sources (...?)

I don't know if this is correct or not, I'm grasping at straws without fully understanding what the straws are.

Of course, the human body -- especially the heart -- generates EM radiation that is detectable by conventional methods, meaning that the body sends off tranverse waves of EM radiation.

Do you understand the Meissner and anti-Meissner fields to be transverse waves or longitudinal?

I'm not familiar with that device. However we are in much agreement with Tom Bearden's findings in scalar electromagnetics. Whittaker showed that every electromagnetic field and potential is actually a continuous flow of EM energy comprised of sets of longitudinal (scalar) EM waves. All observable EM energy is extracted from the vacuum or time domain and integrated into 4-space/time EM flow when the source dipolar's charge breaks the local spacetime symmetry. In other words, the interference of scalar / quantum potentials (which are sets of longitudinal waves) produces the electromagnetic energy of the spectrum we are familiar with in space/time. Longitudinal EM radiation is not rare; it just depends on how (and therefore, where) you are looking -- above or below the Planck limit?

The biological Meissner field is not an electromagnetic field -- it is a vacuum domain (see chapter 7 of The Science of Oneness) that expels (at variable levels of intensity) its local space/time away from the body's surfaces perpendicularly, and also everywhere within the organism, through the mechanism of spacetime gravispin, torsion or electrogravity. This is something like a protective glove generated by the minimal space/time curvature around the living (i.e. electromagnetically oscillating) biomass. It interacts with the creature's organic architecture at every scale, with the geomagnetic forces at the particular location in the galaxy, solar system and planet, with the Earth's gravity and vacuum domain due to intrinsic angular momentum torsion, and with resonant extremely-low-frequency wavefronts, natural and artificial, that constantly bathes its surfaces. The biophotonic, bioelectromagnetic (longitudinal and transverse), and bioplasmic fields is really just a few of many byproducts of this thing's interface with the body.

YB

mi-ra-cle

concealed wonder

supreme spiritual truth, 'there can be no revelation without at first there being concealment'.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

dreamosis Guest

///and with resonant extremely-low-frequency wavefronts, natural and artificial, that constantly bathes its surfaces.
    Are you referring to Schumann resonances here? (For the natural wavefronts?)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamosis
    ///and with resonant extremely-low-frequency wavefronts, natural and artificial, that constantly bathes its surfaces.
    Are you referring to Schumann resonances here? (For the natural wavefronts?)
    Yes, as well as ionospheric Alfvén resonances.